Chapter 34.

Darcy's p.o.v

Last night, I fell asleep thinking about things. I had to wake up at 7 in the morning to go to a photoshoot. I fly out to Cali today, but i can't go home.

"Are we done with this photoshoot?" I whined to Ronnie. "Actually, yes. Go change into your clothes." He said laughing. "YAY! Thank you!" I yelled as I ran to my dressing room.

I changed into my sweats and crop top, and I slipped my purple vans on. I put my hair up in a bun and took my makeup off. I grabbed my purse and phone, then Ron and I headed to our Van.

I saw that I had texts from Luke H, Beau, Jai && my mum.

From: Luke H☺️

Hey love.😊 woke up sick and I miss you.😔

From: BoBo❤️

Awe thanks baby girl. That really made me feel happy. I have the best siblings ever. Miss you so much, hope you're doing alright beb.☺️ love you.

From: Jai😏

Hey beb. I miss you bunches! Thinking of you. 😊

From: 🌺Mum🌺

Hey my princess! I miss you so much. Please try and visit soon. Love you, doll.💕

To: Luke H☺️

Suck it up princess!😂 just kidding. Hope you feel better soon. Love and miss youuu.❤️

To: BoBo❤️

Ugh I miss you.😔 have a good day thou.💗

To: Jai😏

Hey Jai. I miss you too.❤️ sending you love.💗

To: 🌺Mum🌺

I miss you so much mum.😞 I'll try and visit real soon. I promise. I love you more.💋

With that, I locked my phone. We were at the airport. Yes! We boarded the plane, and I fell asleep.

~~

I am back in Cali, but I'm not allowed to go home until later tonight. I'm going to be at a photoshoot. Ugh, photoshoots are so damn long.

"I'm soooo tirrreeedddd." I sang. Ron just laughed at me. I smiled and then I continued singing. "So so tiredddddd. Photoshoots will be the end of meeeeeee! Oh! I'm so tired! And Ronnie Diamond is drivinggggg meeee to my photoshooottttttt. I miss my idiottttttt broootttthherrrrs." I sang.

"You're a strange kid." Ronnie said laughing hard. We finally got to the photoshoot. "Keep walking." Ronnie told me, since he saw me staring at my fans. "I'm going." I said running to my fans.

"Hey guys!" I said as fans hugged me. I signed things and took pictures. "Please take a picture with my phone!" I said smiling. I pulled my phone out and I asked the security to take a picture. I got a kiss on my cheek, and my fans hugged me.

I said goodbye to them, and went back into the photoshoot area. I posted the picture of me with my fans.

'@darcybrooks: my luvs.💋 oh how I love you, so.😘☺️ you mean the world to me.💕💕💕'

I then locked my phone. I changed into my first outfit which was just some black leggings, a crop top, red high heels and a black beanie.

I took about 15 pictures in that outfit. I changed into a high-low dress. It's top was black, and the bottom was a peach color. I was wearing some white flats with a pastel pink bow.

I changed into about 20 more outfits. After a long long time, I finally was able to change into my sweats. I took all my makeup off, and put my hair up in a bun. I put my hoodie on, and my uggs.

I grabbed my purse, and went out with Ronnie. I waved and blew a kiss to my fans, they went nuts. It's so amazing to see that kind of reaction. It warms my heart.

"We are 10 minutes away from the house. We should be there soon." Ronnie said as I waved to my fans. "Okay. I really miss the boys." I replied. "Do you know if Jai is still with your mom?" Ron asked. "Last time I checked, yes. He's still over there. I feel so bad for him." I said as I looked out the window.

"I feel bad for him too. But shit happens man." Ron replied. It's true. Shit happens. Sometimes it's for the best. I just hope this makes him stronger.

We finally got to the house. I grabbed my things, and ran inside. I tackled Skip and James in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you!" I said kissing both their cheeks.

"I missed you too. Beau and Luke are up in Luke's room." Skip told me. I ran upstairs and opened the door. They were on Luke's bed. I jumped in between them, and they both tackled me in hugs and kisses.

"You're home!" Luke said as he hugged me. "I am! I missed you guys so much!" I said hugging them. Beau kissed my cheek. "Im so happy you're back." He said. I smiled and took a picture of us.

'@darcybrooks: coming home to my luvs.☺️ can't wait to see @jaibrooks1 miss him so much.💕'

I locked my phone and layed with them. We eventually went downstairs. We sat down on the floor. "Do you know when Jai comes home?" Beau asked me. "I'm not sure. I'll ask him." I replied. I texted him.

To: Jai😏

Hey bubs. When you coming home? ❤️ miss you.

From: Jai😏

Hey bby. And mum and I fly back to LA tonight! 😊 I miss you too.

To: Jai😏

MUM TOO? ❤️ YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I MISS MY MUM! And how you holding up?

From: Jai😏

A lot better. I gotta go pack. Miss you guys and see you soon princess.❤️

I smiled and locked my phone. "Mum and Jai fly in tonight." I told the guys. "I'm happy mum's coming." Beau said. I nodded and smiled.

We watched tv for a little while, then headed to Walmart because we were running out of food. I sat next to Luke and James.

I miss my Maddie. I haven't seen her lately. I decided to text her.

To: Maddie👭

Hey sista.❤️ I miss you so much.😔

From: Maddie👭

Hey babe. I miss you too! Let's hang out soon? 😁

To: Maddie👭

Yes! Tomorrow? I might have an interview scheduled but we'll make it work.☺️

From: Maddie👭

Alright. I gotta go though. Love you.❤️

I smiled and locked my phone. We were at Walmart. "Can you give me a piggy back?" I asked Skip. He nodded and I jumped on his back. We all walked in. We got a shopping cart and we headed to the frozen food aisle.

We got fries, frozen fruit and Popsicles. We then headed to get bacon, and all that good stuff. "Let's go get candy!" I told Skip. He nodded and walked to the candy aisle.

We got four big bags of candy. When we got to the boys, they had so many juice boxes and powerades. We payed and went home. We unpacked all the groceries, and I went to sleep.