Chapter 44.

Darcy's p.o.v

Today, the boys come home, and I couldn't be happier. I miss them so much. "Are you ready?" Luke asked me. "Yeah." I said as I grabbed my phone.

I am wearing a white crop top along with high waisted jeans. I walked downstairs. Luke smiled and held my hand, as we walked out of the house and into the van.

We are on our way to pick the guys up. "I know it's only been two days, but I miss them so much." I said as we began driving. "I know you miss them." Luke said laughing.

I layed my head on his shoulder. The drive quickly ended. "Let's go." I told Luke as we got out. There were paps, so I put my glasses on, and we walked in.

We walked to their gate. While we waited, I went to greet fans. "Hey guys!" I told them. I signed a few things, and took pictures. "Are you waiting for the guys?" A girl asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Can I have a kiss on the cheek?" Another girl asked. I smiled and kissed her cheek as she took a picture.

I then kept greeting fans. "sorry, loves. I have to go, I love you!" I said before I went back with Luke. Moments later, I was attacked by Jai. He pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you." He said as we all walked out. "I missed you guys so much." I told them as Beau put his arm around my shoulder. We got their stuff and headed home.

"How was it?" I asked the guys. "Great. It was lots of fun." Beau told me. "I missed you guys so much." I said smiling. "We missed you too, beb." James said.

We got to the house. I headed upstairs with Luke. "Babe, I have to go soon. The guys and I start tour in three days. I have to leave tonight." Luke said. I already knew he had a tour going on, and I'm really sad.

"Oh. Do you need help packing?" I asked him. "yeah, sure." He said smiling. I helped him pack up. It took a while, because he had a mess.

"I leave in 30 minutes." Luke said as we headed outside. "this sucks." I said as we sat on our front porch steps. I put my head on his shoulder. "I know baby. I hate being away from you." He said planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too." He Said. I took a picture of me kissing his cheek. I then put my phone away. "How long will you be away?" I asked Luke. "A few months. We'll be okay." He said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Luke." I said. He cupped my cheeks, and pulled me in for a kiss. I sat on his lap, and wrapped both my arms around his neck. Soon, a tour bus pulled up.

"I have to go now." Luke said standing up. All the guys came out. "Good luck, mate." Jai said hugging him. "Thank you. Good luck to you as well." He told Jai. I walked him to the tour bus. "I'm going to miss you. We'll be okay." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

He hugged me for a long time. He leaned in, and kissed me. "I love you, so much." I told him. "I love you too." I said hugging him. "Come on, mate. We gotta go." Ashton said coming out of the bus. "I'll see you soon." Luke said as he began to walk off. "See you." I said before walking back to the front porch. "I'll see you soon." I mumbled as his bus left.

"I took a picture of you guys hugging." Luke said showing me the picture on his phone. "send it to me." I said before heading inside. I went on my phone, and posted the picture of me kissing his cheek.

'@darcybrooks: you're always gonna be the love of my life. ❤️ @lukehemmings'

I sat on the couch. He's really gone, and for months. I hope that everything will be okay. I then posted the picture Luke had sent me.

'@darcybrooks: goodbyes are simply the worst. 💔 I'll see you soon, babe. Good luck on your tour. You guys are gonna kill it. 💕 i love you so much. <3 @lukehemmings'

I locked my phone. I already miss him. I feel empty. It's gonna be a long next months. I just want him to stay here with me forever.

"You okay?" James asked me. "I'll be fine." I said giving him a weak smile. The rest of the day consisted of me sleeping and watching tv. I miss Luke so much...