Chapter 54.

Luke's p.o.v (Hemmings)

It's the next day. I am a father! It's unbelievable. There are no words to describe how happy I am. Darc and Beth get to go home later today. I am so excited!

I still can't believe I'm a dad! I'm do happy about it, I fell in love with my daughter when I held her for the first time. She's the most amazing thing ever, after Darcy. I love both my girls so much and this is gonna be a happy new beginning to our lives.

Darcy's p.o.v

I woke up, and Luke was awake. I smiled at him. "Good morning baby." he said kissing my forehead. "What time is it?" I asked him. "It's 11am." he said as the nurse walked in.

"Good morning sweetie. You should be able to leave in an hour, but I need you to feed your daughter." She said. I simply nodded. We finished filling paper with out.

She helped me prep myself to breast feed Bethanie. I then fed her. my mum walked in with clothes for Bethanie and myself. Luke and I changed Bethanie. "Take Beth while I change." I told Luke, he nodded and took Beth out the hall with him.

My mum helped me change into sweats and my hoodie. The nurse then put me in a wheelchair and my mum collected all my things. Then, Luke and I put Beth in the baby carrier.

The nurse walked us out where my mum's car was, and my mum drove us to the house. I looked on Twitter, Nash, Hayes && Cameron tweeted me.

'@nashgrier: congrats on the baby girl! She's beautiful! 😊 @darcybrooks'

'@hayesgrier: so happy for you and Luke!😊 I wanna see Bethanie! @darcybrooks'

'@camerondallas: your daughter is such a beauty! 😍😍 love you guys! ❤️😊 @darcybrooks'

'@darcrybrooks: thank you so much! <3 @nashgrier'

'@darcybrooks: thanks Hayes! Come over whenever! 😊 @hayesgrier'

'@darcybrooks: thanks mate! We love you too!☺️ @camerondallas'

I locked my phone and looked at Bethanie, and smiled. She's asleep, and she looks so beautiful. She woke up as soon as we parked in the driveway. Luke helped me out, and my mum took Beth in.

I am still really sore, and in pain, so I walked really slow. When I walked in, James was holding Beth. I smiled and Luke helped me sit down. James handed me Beth.

I looked at her, and I couldn't help but smile. This little bundle of joy is all mine. Well, mine and Luke's! She's so adorable, I love her so much already. She just melts my heart.

Luke (Brooks) took a picture of me holding her. Luke (Hemmings) then took her. "I love you so much, baby girl." he said kissing her forehead. I took a picture of Luke holding our newborn daughter and posted it.

'@darcybrooks: daddy loves his little girl!😍 @lukehemmings'

I then put my phone away. "she fell asleep! Let's go put her in her crib." My mum said. Her and Luke walked up the stairs. Beau sat down next to me. "She's beautiful just like my baby sister! I am so happy for you." he said smiling.

"Thank you, BoBo." I said smiling. Luke and my mum came back downstairs. Luke planted a kiss on my lips, then pulled me onto his lap as he checked his phone. I saw him post a picture of him, Beth && I my mum had taken of us changing Beth.

'@lukehemmings: my two girls and I.😍😍 so in love.😍 @darcybrooks'

He then put his phone away. Ron came in with flowers and a pink teddy bear. "Congrats! Where's the baby?" he asked handing me the flowers. "She's up in her nursery. You can go up there if you'd like." I smiled. He nodded then began heading upstairs.

"As soon as Ron comes downstairs, we have to leave for a photoshoot." Jai said kissing my cheek. "have fun!" I told them as they headed outside. Ron then walked downstairs and said goodbye.

"Can you believe we're parents?" Luke asked me. "No, it doesn't seem real." I said. "she is beautiful. We did an awesome job." Luke said laughing. "I can't believe I'm a grandmum!" Mum said. She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Darc." My mum said. "I love you too mum." I smiled. Then, we heard crying. Luke and I walked upstairs. i picked her up, and realized she peed and her diaper needed to be changed. I got the wipes and diapers, as quickly changed her.

I then took her downstairs with me. "Luke, you should rest." I told him. He walked to the other couch, and layed down. He then fell asleep. I sat Beth on my lap, and pulled my phone out. I put the phone in front of us, and took a picture if us, then posted it.

'@darcybrooks: selfie with my baby girl.😍💋'

I then locked my phone and played with Beth. I then fed her. I burped her and my mum wanted to hold her, so I let her. "She's such a beauty, babe." My mum told me. "She really is." I said smiling. Luke then work up. He walked behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, and put his head down on my shoulder.

"I love you so much." He said. "I love you too." I said smiling. Then, Calum, Michael, && Ashton walked in. "Hello!" They all said smiling. "hey guys." I said smiling, and taking Beth from my mum. Beth was just looking around.

"She's so precious! Can I hold her?" Calum asked. "Of course." I said handing Calum Beth. He looked down at her and smiled. "I'm your daddy's band mate, baby girl. I'm uncle Calum." he said to Beth.

It was so cute. Then, Ashton held her. She threw up a little bit on her Uncle Ash. I laughed and took Beth upstairs. I quickly changed her, and went downstairs. "Do you need a new shirt?" I asked Ashton. "Please?" He asked.

"Luke, I have one of your shirts upstairs, go get it." I told Luke, he nodded and went upstairs. I then put Beth in her swing that's downstairs. I love my baby girl.

Luke came downstairs and handed Ashton a new clean shirt. "She vomited all over Ash! I love her even more! Hahaha!" Michael said laughing. Ashton playfully hit Michael in the chest.

"She's soooo tiny!" Calum said. "Well, I do reckon she's a newborn." Luke laughed. We all laughed. "I know, but I've never seen anything so precious and tiny. It melts my heart." Calum said.

I smiled. "She's such a cutie." I said laughing. "You guys did a bloody good job." Ashton said smirking at Luke and I. "Well, we are pretty attractive." Luke said playing around.

Being a mum is gonna be a challenge, but it's gonna be an amazing new life, and an amazing life experience. I will be there for my baby as much as I can.