Chapter 47.

Darcy's p.o.v

It's been two months. Luke is still on tour. He has two more months. and I have been talking about my own tour. I have a new manager named Kayden. He's super amazing at what he does!

My period is two months late, and I have been extremely worried. I haven't told anyone, yet. I need to find out if I'm pregnant or not. I need to tell someone. Jai is the first person that came to mind.

I walked to Jai's room, and knocked. "Come in." He said. I walked in. "I need to talk to you. Please don't tell anyone or freak out." I told him. He stood up from his bed, and came over to me. "What's up?" He asked worried.

"My period is two months late." I told him. His face just dropped. "Fuck Darc! Does Luke know?" He asked panicking. "No. I need to find out first. will you take me to get some tests?" I asked him. He nodded. He quickly put his shoes on, and grabbed his car keys.

Thankfully, none of the boys were downstairs so we made it without anyone watching us. We left and he drove me to a drug store. "It's gonna be okay." Jai told me. I nodded and i waited for us to get there.

We finally got there, and we walked in. We got 10 tests, then payed for them. We quickly got home, and I headed to the bathroom. "I'll be waiting here." Jai told me. I nodded and did what I needed to do. I opened the door. "We need to wait 20 minutes." I told him. He nodded.

What if I am? What if Luke leaves me? I am scared. After 20 long minutes, we finally got the results. 8 were positive, and 2 were negative. "Darc, I think you are expecting. Make a doctors appointment though." Jai said.

I just hugged him. After, I made an appointment for tomorrow. I went to bed. I don't want a child. I'm not ready. But if I am expecting, I'll be there for my little one.

~~~

It's time to go to the doctor. I told the boys this morning, and they are super supportive. Beau is coming with me, and I'm so nervous.

We got in the car and headed to the doctors. "I am so nervous." I told Beau. "It'll be okay." He told me. I simply nodded and looked out the window. We finally made it to the office. "Name?" The receptionist asked me. "Darcy Brooks." I told her. "Right, follow me." She said as she lead us to a room in the back.

"The doctor should be here soon, but I need you to pee in the cup so we can test it." She told me. I nodded and took the cup. She showed me the bathroom. I peed in the little cup, and headed back to my room.

"I'm so scared Beau. What will Luke say?" I asked nervous. "It's gonna be okay." He simply said. The doctor came in, and took the cup with my pee. I waited for 3 minutes. She finally came in, with a machine. "The test came back positive. You are 2 months into your pregnancy." She said.

I didn't know how to feel, or what to say. I stood there shocked. "I need you to lay down, and lift your shirt up. I'll put this gel on your belly, and we'll be able to see your baby." She said. I did what she told me.

Soon enough, a little tiny thing appeared on the screen. "That's your little one." The doctor said. I smiled as I looked. That's MY baby. It's inside of me. The doctor took pictures, and put them in a folder for me. Beau and I left.

I took the ultrasound picture and took a picture, && sent it to Luke.

To: Luke H💗

Surprise!

I am super worried about his reaction. I got home, and all eyes were on me. I dropped the folder on the table, and Jai picked it up. "I'm gonna be an uncle!" He said jumping up and down.

I smiled at his reaction. They all ran over to me, and hugged me. "Congrats, baby sister!" Luke (Brooks) said kissing my forehead. "Thank you." I said smiling. "Does Luke know yet?" James asked. "I texted him a picture." I simply said.

I sat down and looked at the ultrasound pictures. That's MY little baby. Mine and Luke's little baby.

I was pulled out of my thoughts, by my phone ringing. It was Luke. I stood up and answered.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT? IM GONNA BE A DAD? OH MY GOD!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!" He shouted over the phone.

"Yes! I'm glad you're happy, babe." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.

"How far along are you?" He asked, still excited.

"I'm two months." I said.

"Oh my god!! You have got to fly out here, babe! Please?" He asked.

"Depends. Where are you?" I asked.

"Florida. Should be here for a week." He replied.

"Hmm, okay. I'll find a flight for tomorrow. Let's not tell the fans or paps until I'm 4 months, okay?" I asked him.

"Okay. See you soon. I love you!" He said.

"I love you too." I said before hanging up.

"I just told mum, and she's so happy!" Beau said smiling at me. I hugged them, and looked for a flight to Florida. I found one for 4am. I bought my ticket, and headed upstairs.

I packed, then after I fell asleep. I can't wait to see Luke.

--------------------------

A/N: hey loves. Sorry for a short chapter.😞 but next chapter should be long.

Are you excited Darcy's pregnant? What are your thoughts?

And ask me questions, I'll answer them in the next chapter. I love you guys.💗

~Melanie Faith💕