Chapter 3.

Jai's p.o.v

Darcy is only 14 years old, and she's living with 5 guys. I am glad she's moving in. It made me realize that most times, we need to be responsible. So, that's what I'm gonna do. If she needs me, I'm there. She fell asleep in my arms.

I carefully carried her up to bed. She's not that heavy. I tucked her in, and then covered her up. I turned her light off, and headed to my room.

My room's next to Beau's. Everyone is in Beau's room right now. I walked in. "Keep it down. Darcy's sleeping." I said. I quietly shut the door.

I sat down next to Luke. "We need to be responsible. Like yeah, it's fine to goof off and mess around, but we have a 14 year old living with us, and she's a girl! We have to be there for her. Being away from your mum at such a young age is hard." I said.

Luke nodded. "Yeah, we need to be there for her as much as we can." He said. We talked about how we were gonna take care of her, then we all went up to our rooms.

Darcy's p.o.v

I woke up in my bed. Maybe Jai carried me up here after I fell asleep in his arms. I looked at the time. It's 2pm. Shit, did I sleep in?

I went downstairs. Only Skip was there. "Good morning bitch." He said laughing. "Good morning slutty whore." I said playfully punching him.

I sat down on the couch. "Where are the guys?" I asked. "They went to get some food, to cook." Skip said. "Did I sleep in?" I asked. He nodded.

"Jet lag, I bet." He said. I nodded. I texted my mum.

To: mum😘
Miss you mummy. :( the boys have been nice so far, and I love it here already. Love you lots. xxx

From: mum😘
Miss you too darling. Glad it's been great. Love you. It's night here, so goodnight.😘

I locked my phone. "I miss my mum." I said. I started crying. Skip quickly hugged me and comforted me. "I know, and I know that it's weird having 5 dudes and not your mum. But we will try our best to be mum." He said. I laughed.

"Thanks whore." I said smiling. "Anytime slut." He said. I love mine and skips relationship. We call each other names, and just laugh it off!

Soon after, the boys came home. They brought Panda Express and Starbucks. They handed me my food, and my hazelnut coffee. "Thanks!" I said.

"After you're done eating, get ready. We're going to the mall to spoil you." Jai said. "Oh, no. You let me move in. I can buy myself things. Mum gave me a credit card." I said.

"No, no. Today's on us." Luke said. "Ugh, fine." I said. I ate my food, then headed upstairs and took a shower.

I changed into some high waisted shorts and a crop top. I put my vans on. I straightened my hair, and applied my makeup.

I went downstairs. "What the hell are you wearing, Darc?" Beau asked. "Clothes." I said. "Beau, let her. It's hot, and plus, she's too young to date." James said teasing.

I already had my 1st boyfriend. He cheated on me. His name was Chris. I was heartbroken for months. I eventually got over him, but he took a part of me, I'll never get back.

Beau finally have in. We went got into the van, and headed to the mall.

~~

We just got to the mall. Beau and James went to shop for themselves, while Jai, Luke, Skip and I headed to stores together.

We walked into rue 21. They got me so many new phone cases, and so much clothes. Then we met up with Beau and James. They had bought me decorations for my room.

Fans started crowding us. "Can we get frozen yogurt?" I asked, trying to ignore the fans. "Yeah, sure." Luke said smiling. We headed to the frozen yogurt stand.

We ordered our stuff, and went and sat down in the food court. Fans came up and asked the boys for pictures.

Then, I took a picture with the boys and posted it.

'@darcybrooks: mall💞'

I then locked my phone. We headed home. "Thank you guys for everything tonight." I said as pulled up to the driveway.

"Anytime, little one." Beau said smiling. We got off, and they helped me get all the shopping bags upstairs.

It's now 6pm. "Let's go downstairs and watch some tv, yeah?" James asked. "Only if you give me a piggy back down there." I said.

"One condition." James said. "Yeah?" I asked. "We take a mirror selfie of me giving you a piggy back." He said. "Deal." I said. I got on James' back.

We went to the bathroom and took a picture on mine phone, then his. We headed downstairs. That's where everyone was. James carefully put me down. "Thanks James!" I said. He smiled.

I posted the picture of him giving me a piggy back.

'@darcybrooks: when James gives you a piggy back! :D ✌️❤️'

I locked my phone, and sat on the kitchen counter. "You want a Popsicle?" Beau asked opening the freezer.

"What kind?" I asked. "Blue raspberry." He said. I nodded and he threw me a Popsicle.

The boys were playing FIFA. I just sat on the counter watching the whole time. Then, Luke came and sat down next to me on the counter.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yeah. Just missing home." I said. He hugged me. "It gets better, baby girl. You'll be fine." He said smiling

I nodded. Luke and I watched the guys play. Jai won. Hahaha. Of course. "Time for bed. We have a photoshoot at 6am." Beau said. I looked at the time. it was currently 11:30pm.

I changed upstairs, and crawled under my covers. I then got scared, and texted Luke.

To: Lukeyy💙
Please come in my room. I'm scared.:(

Within two minutes, Luke walked in. "Scared baby girl?" He asked crawling under the covers with me. I nodded. "Come here." He said opening his arms.

I went into his arms, and felt much safer. I quickly fell asleep.