Chapter 74.

Darcy's p.o.v
It's been a few days. I haven't been feeling the best lately. It's probably just because I'm pregnant. I have a few interviews next week, and I don't know if I'm ready for interviews.

Harry is currently over. "Harry!" I yelled. He came in my room. "Yeah?" He asked me. "Come hug me." I said. He laughed and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and I did the same.

"You make me happy." Harry said. I smiled and hugged him. "And you make me happy as well." I said kissing his nose. He laughed and we layed down. I pulled my phone out and took a picture.

'@darcybrooks: madly in love.☺️❤️ @harrystyles'

I locked my phone and I quickly fell asleep in Harry's arms.
~~~

I woke up still in Harry's arms. I saw that Jai was in the room with Skip watching tv. I went on Twitter and tweeted.

'@darcybrooks: just wanted to remind you that I love you all very much.💖'

'@darcybrooks: nothing or anyone could ever change my love for you guys. Hopefully there will be new music soon. I love you all.❤️'

I locked my phone and went downstairs with my notebook and went over to my piano. I began playing different notes, and I did that for a while until I came up with lyrics.

Harry came downstairs. "Do you want food?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "No thank you." I said not taking my eyes off my notebook. I was writing and he kissed my cheek. I'm pretty sure he took a picture, but I'm not sure.

I was half way done with the song. "I'm going to call it day. I am so tired, and hungry." I said standing up. I took my notebook and put it upstairs in my room. I grabbed my phone and saw that Harry took a picture of me writing.

'@harrystyles: hard at work.🎶 @darcybrooks'

I smiled and tweeted.

'@darcybrooks: worked on a song and it's ALMOST done. It will probs take me 1-4 weeks, but it'll be worth it!👍🎶'

I locked my phone and hugged Harry. "I can't wait until we are parents and get to spend the rest of our lives together." He said. I smiled. "Me neither." is said kissing his cheek.
Harry had to go because of rehersals. It's barley 5 in the afternoon, so.. Haha.

Acacia's p.o.v

"Shut the fuck up Acacia!" Luke shouted at me. We were currently fighting because he's mad that I was "talking" to Sam Pottorff, I haven't!

"Don't fucking yell at me in front of Beth." I said picking Beth up. "Why the fuck are you talking to Sam? Is it that since you're pregnant with MY child, you're bored of me?" Luke said raising his voice once again.

"I haven't been talking to Sam. You are absolutely wrong. I'm going for a drive, and hopefully when I come back, you're cooled off. I'm not gonna have me shout at you," I said as I walked over to the kitchen counter and got my keys.

"And Beth's coming with me." I said as I grabbed Bethanie a blanket. We went outside and I put her in the car and made sure she was in car seat. I then went to the drivers seat, and quickly sent a text to Darcy.

To: Darcy Brooks☺️
Hey can Beth and I go over for a little? Need someone to talk too.

From: Darcy Brooks☺️
Yeah, course!😊
I locked my phone and began to drive.

Darcy's p.o.v

I was watching tv when Acacia texted me.

From: Cacia💕
Hey can Beth and I go over for a little? Need someone to talk too.

To: Cacia💕
Yeah, course!😊

She probably has questions about her pregnancy. I stood up and went downstairs. "I thought you were gonna rest?" Beau questioned. "Acacia and Beth are coming over." I said. He just nodded.

After a little while, Acacia and Beth finally got to the house they walked in and we went up to my room. We sat on my bed. "What's up?" I asked her. She told me about the fight with Luke.

"Let him cool off. I promise you'll be okay." I smiled at her. "Thanks Darc!" She said hugging me. "It's driving me insane. I'm pregnant and I just need him there for me." She sighed. "I know, and it sucks but it's gonna be okay." I smiled at her.

"You're the best, thank you." She said. "You're so welcome." I said smiling. After a while, she and Bethanie left. Hopefully Luke was cooled off by now.

I grabbed my car keys, and headed to Harry's place. I just want to be with him right now. When I got there, he was sitting outside. I hugged him as he held me tight. "I just wanted to see you." I said smiling.