Chapter 23.

Darcy's p.o.v

It's been a week, and I'm ready to go back to school. Sam is sick, so he can't go to school, but Maddie is with me. We are walking to our lockers. I am wearing a crop top, exposing my Cuts. Beau, Jai, && Luke don't want to me hide them. People keep staring at me.

We finally reached my locker. "Hey! You're here!" Christan and Kaden said hugging me. "Yeah, I'm back!" I said smiling. I put my backpack in my locker, and got my binders. We walked to first hour.

We walked in, and sat down. Maddie held my hand, because she knows I'm really scared.

~~2nd hour~~

I'm in second hour, which I fear since Abbey is in this class. I sat down, and waited for class to begin. First wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty okay.

Abbey walked in. She looked at me. "Look who decided to show their face." She said. I stood up. "Hey, at least you can actually see my face. I didn't wear 50 pounds of makeup." I said. She looked down at my cuts.

"You turned emo, yeah?" She asked. Maddie stood up. "Shut up stupid bitch. You have no limits. Someone's gonna end up killing themselves, and you'll still continue to be a cunt. Leave Darcy alone. Go hook up with Trystan again." Maddie said.

I looked at her confused. "Hook up with Trystan again? What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh, you didn't hear? A month ago, Trystan and Abbey hooked up. Kind of messed up since their cousins. We can expose that secret, like she faked that nude was yours." Maddie said looking Abbey in the eyes.

Abbey just walked away.

~~

Schools over. Beau is giving me a ride to Sam's house, since he's sick. We got him fozen yogurt. We pulled up. "I'll be back later, Darc. Love you." Beau said. "Love you too." I said.

I got out. I knocked on the door. "Hey, sweety. Sam's upstairs." His mum said. "Thanks so much." I said before heading upstairs. I knocked on his door. "Come in." He said. I walked in. He was laying down.

I leaned down, and kissed him. "I brought you frozen yogurt." I said. He sat up, and i handed him his frozen yogurt. "Thanks babe. Come sit on my lap." He said. I nodded, and sat on his lap. "How you feeling?" I asked. "Better now that you're here." He said smiling.

I kissed his cheek. I told him all about going back to school, and we fell asleep.

~~

I woke up, and looked at the time. 1:30am. Oh shit. Sam's mum came in. "I told Beau you were asleep, and he said it was fine if you slept over. And, you're not going to school tomorrow. Here are some of my daughters clothes." She said handing me shorts and a tank top.

"Oh, thank you so much." I said. She hugged me. "I'm here for you anytime, sweetie." She said. I smiled. "Thank you. Could I use your bathroom?" I asked. She nodded. "Of course, and goodnight." She said.

I headed to the bathroom, and changed. Then, I went into Sam's room. He was awake. "Hey, come here." He said. I nodded and sat on his lap. I took a picture.

'@darcybrooks: almost 2am, with my sicky, no school tomorrow, and sleepover with the sicky.😂❤️ @sampottorff'

We watched videos on youtube, then we just sat up talking. "I'm so lucky to have you." He said kissing my cheek. "I love you so much." I said hugging him.

He kissed my cheek. "I love you too baby." He said. I got up, and sat next to him. He got up, then he walked to his closet. He pulled a jumper out, and gave it to me. "This is for you. I've been meaning to give it to you." He said smiling.

I took it and put it on. "We should go to sleep." I said. He nodded, and we went to sleep.

~~

I woke up feeling like crap. Sam is cuddling with me. "How you feeling?" He asked. "Not so good." I said. "Come on, let's go to your house." He said.

His mom gave us a ride over, and I layed in my bed. Beau is touching my forehead. "You're both burning hot." He said. He gave me medicine, and Sam and I just cuddled. I took a picture and I posted it.

'@darcybrooks: guess who's sick with Sam now.😜😷 hehehe! Sickies together! 😂'

Luke brought us smoothies. "Oh my god. You're the best!" I said. He smiled. "For reals though." Sam said. "Well, thank ya. I am pretty amazing." Luke said tryna be serious. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Hey!" He yelled. I laughed, and he left.

Sam and I drank our smoothies. It's still only 11am which means Maddie's at school. I texted her.

To: Maddie💗

You in school? I woke up sick thanks to sam.😂

From: Maddie💗

Yeah, haha! I'll come over right after achool. I brought my pennyboard. 😊 I love you bestieeeee💜💜💜

To: Maddie💗

I love you too! Can't wait to see you.❤️💙

I locked my phone. Sam was laying on the floor. I sat on his back. "Why are you on the floor?" I asked. He looked at me. "Because I'm bored." He said. I laughed and helped him up.

I kissed him. "You feeling any better?" I asked. "Not really." He said. I hugged him. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay. My moms taking me to the hospital, she'll be here any minute." He said.

I nodded. "Give me a piggy back!" I said. "I'll try." He said. I hopped on his back, and we went downstairs. We sat on my porch. I took a picture of Sam.

'@darcybrooks: my lover.😂😂❤️ @sampottorff'

Then, his mum pulled up, and they left. I sat outside. James sat down next to me. "How you feeling?" He asked. I put my head on his shoulder. "I still feel pretty shitty." I said. "I thought so. The guys and I have a surprise for you. We're leaving in 10 minutes." He said.

I looked at him strange. "Can I know what it is?" I asked. He shook his head no. "Nope. Go get ready!" He said. I quickly got up and went into my room.

I changed into presentable clothing."you can do your makeup in the car." Luke said. I nodded, and put my timberland boots on. We went outside and got in the car. I texted Maddie.

To: Maddie💗

Can't hang out. They guys have a surprise for me. And we're not home. Love you.💜

I locked my phone. We pulled up into an arena. I looked at them weird. "Will you carry me?" I asked Jai. He nodded, we got out and he gave me a piggy back into the arena.

We walked into this room, which was where the stage was. On the stage were 4 boys. I couldn't believe it.