We Are Family II

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragons

Previously on the Haddock Twins: Riders of Berk

It is Bork Week and Stoick gave Hicca and Hiccup notes made by Bork containing everything he learned about dragons. After finding a hidden note, the Haddock twins discovered a place called Isle of Nights, which is believed to be a home for Night Furies. The twins then set out to find the mysterious place. However, in the end, it turned out to be a trap by Alvin the Treacherous who got help from Mildew. As a last minute attempt to stop the Outcasts, Hicca managed to escape their clutches. But she is now stranded on the island, while Hiccup, Toothless and Midnight were taken to Outcast Island.

On Outcast Island, Hiccup was taken to the dragon cages with his hands tied in front of him. "Where are Toothless and Midnight, Alvin?"

Alvin and Savage were walking behind Hiccup, pushing the younger boy forward. You'll see them soon enough. I guarantee it." Alvin simply said.

"You know, I have to admit... luring me and Toothless to the Isle of Night, building a fake Night Fury... not bad." Hiccup said.

That made Alvin chuckle "Ha ha! 'Not bad...' says the one-legged boy in manacles."

"But turning Mildew into an Outcast? Using him against us? Come on, Alvin. That's low-hanging fruit... even for you." Hiccup finished.

That caused Savage to snicker, which made the Outcast chief hit the other man on the head. "No one thinks you're funny, boy. Now, keep movin'!" Alvin said, shoving Hiccup forward.

The three of them reached a Whispering Death cage, where they saw a restrained Whispering Death trying to escape by digging a hole through the ground.

"You know it's gonna keep doing that, right? It is a Whispering Death." Hiccup pointed out. They moved on to the next cage, which had a Scauldron. The water dragon was drinking some water and then spraying it at the Outcasts guard. The guard ran for cover.

"A Scauldron... impressive. You might wanna cut back its water." Hiccup advised as they continued walking.

"Oy, write that down." Alvin ordered Savage. The two men paused in front of the Scauldrons' cage. The Scauldron saw them and was about to shoot water at them, when Alvin and Savage quickly moved away.

They then came to the third cage, which seems to be empty.

"It's escaped again!" An Outcast guard exclaimed.

Hiccup then noticed something the others didn't. "Actually, no. It's right behind you." Hiccup corrected. "Changewing."

The Changewing then started shooting acid at the guards. "Aah!"

"Whoo! Wow, you guys really don't have a handle on these dragons, do you?" Hiccup commented.

"Well, that's why you're here. Welcome to your new job, Hiccup." Alvin said smirking.

"A job? Me? As inviting as that sounds, I'm gonna have to pass." Hiccup declined, though he knew it wouldn't be that easy.

"Hiccup, Hiccup, Hiccup... Why do you have to make things so difficult?" Alvin mocked.

"Really not the first time I've been asked that question." Hiccup answered. He then stopped when in front of a cage when he saw two very familiar dragons all chained up. "Toothless! Midnight!"

The two Night Furies snarled, struggling to break free from their chains. "Hang in there, you two. I'll get you both out." Hiccup promised.

"They're not going anywhere. Neither are you. Need I remind you that you're only savior is stuck on a dragon-less island?" Hiccup glared at the Outcast chief. "You will help me train these dragons."