Alvin and the Outcasts

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon or it's franchise.

There's an old Viking saying: "When your friends are roasting on the spit, you're the one who feels the fire."

On Dragon Island, the banished dragons are now trying to adjust to their former lives without their riders. This has been proven difficult for some of the dragons. Hookfang and Barf and Belch were roaring at each other about to attack, when they were interrupted by Toothless, who commanded both dragons to stop. Reluctantly, the Monstrous Nightmare and the Hideous Zippleback walked away. Toothless then went to the rock which contain his saddle and his mates' saddle and looked at them sadly. A familiar roar caused the male Night Fury to look up and see his mate flying towards him.

'Any sign of them?' Toothless asked his mate.

'No. Not even one. Their scents seemed to be a few months old. Midnight warbled sadly. They were talking about their hatchlings Darkrie, Nightshade, Starlight, Blaze and Shadow. After the adult Night Furies watched their riders leave Dragon Island the first thing they did was look for their hatchlings, hoping to be cheered up in light of the new banishment. Unfortunately for the two Night Furies, the five child dragons were nowhere to be seen and that made the parents even more depressed.

Midnight gave another sad warble and laid her head to the ground near her riders' saddle. 'First we lose our humans then we lose our children. I don't know how much more I can take.'

Toothless hated to see his mate like this and nuzzled her neck in an attempt to comfort her. 'Hey, come on now. We didn't lose anyone. You heard Hiccup and Hicca. They promised they will be back for us and they're both too stubborn to quit. We will be reunited soon. And as for our children, they were talking about how much they wanted to fly all over the world. They probably went to do just that. I'm sure wherever they are they are alright and together.'

Midnight raised her head and gave her mate and gummy smile. 'I hope you're right.'

The two Night Furies then went looked out to the ocean, wondering what their riders were doing at the moment.

Mildew has made the entire village believe that dragons are too wild, that we all can't live together in peace. He's wrong, and Hicca and I are going to prove it.

In Berk, Hiccup and Hicca were at a beach looking towards the ocean with longing. The sound off their cousin complaining broke them out of their thoughts.

"Arrrrrrgggh! We've been here for hours and we haven't found anything!" Snotlout complained. As soon as they discovered that Mildew was behind the banishment, the Haddock twins quickly gathered all the teens and brought them to the beach, in hopes of retrieving the evidences that have been thrown in the ocean.

Hicca rolled her eyes while Hiccup corrected their cousin. "We've only been here for ten minutes! And you didn't even do any searching. All you did was built that!" He gestured to a pile of stones and sticks that have stacked up by Snotlout.

"What in the world is that suppose to be?" Hicca asked.

"That is Snotlout Manor." Snotlout answered, gesturing to his work. He then turned to Astrid "And all I need now is a queen for the brave and handsome king."

"Ugh." Astrid rolled her eyes.

"Aaaarrrrrrrgggh!" Suddenly Tuffnut jumped on top of Snotlout Manor and started destroying it while his sister cheered him on.

"What-What are you doing?!" Snotlout asked the male Thorston.

"Storming the castle." Tuffnut simply answered.