36 🌹

𝘑𝘰𝘥𝘪 𝘈𝘻𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰/ 𝘑𝘰/ 𝘈𝘻𝘶𝘳𝘦

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

Hanging up, Boomer looked over at me and shook his head. I held my head down, not wanting him to see my face and silently cried.

This was all my fault and I know it. If only I would have pushed those voices to the back of my head, I wouldn't be in this mess. I should've just ignored them like I normally would, but no. I just had to let them get the best of me. I didn't have anyone to blame for all this, but myself and I was ok with dealing with the consequences.

"Come on." He said, throwing his phone on the bed and standing up.

Instead, I just stayed seated and watched his every move. Noticing that I hadn't stood up, he looked back at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I ain't gon' repeat myself, Azure. Let's go." He said, his voice getting a little more deeper and he snatched my bags up.

I stood up, grabbing his phone and mine, following him out the room. Walking down the stairs, I stepped over Tyshawn's body and clutched on to Boomer's arm. I looked back, kicking his leg and watched if he would move or not. Boomer shot him again just because, pulling me out the house and pushed me in front of him.

"You ain't have to push me that hard." I whined, rubbing my arm and he blankly looked at me.

"Stop talkin' to me, dude." He said, walking towards the car and opened the back door.

Throwing my bag in the back, he closed the door and walked over to the passenger side. He opened the door for me and I got in, silently thanking him and he shut the door. On the way back to Simone's house, it was silent. Not awkward, but a comfortable silence. I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to upset him any further.

"Why you let that nigga treat you like that? A pussy ass nigga, at that. A deadbeat ass nigga, to be exact." He said, looking over at me for a second and back at the road.

He scoffed, shaking his head and bust out laughing.

"You accused me of cheating, when it was really you. You cheated on me- lemme shut up, before I get to hurting yo feelings." He said, as my eyes started to water and I wiped them.

I crossed my arms over my chest, laying my head on the window and silently cried.

"Honestly, I wanna say fuck you and many other hurtful things. I won't though, cause I still love you. I said still love, not still in love. Don't get too happy." He said, making my heart drop even further down than it already was.

Ouch, sis. I know yo feelings, hurt.

"You don't have to be rude, about it." I cried, making him look over at me and scoff.

"Rude? I ain't rude, yet. You wanna see rude?" He asked, making me rapidly shake my head and he bust out laughing.

"I thought so. You hungry, though?" He asked, pulling in the drive-thru for Wendy's and I nodded.

He told the lady his order, looking back at me and I told him to get my usual order.

"Ay say. Add a homestyle chicken sandwich to that, with a medium fry and a strawberry lemonade." He said and they told him the total.