01 🌺

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺
01:20 𝘱.𝘮
Simone house

Listening to Erykah Badu's Appletree, I was in my zone and my high was on ten. Since I woke up late for school, I didn't have time to take my medicine and I been snapping on people for little things. Why I have to take medicine? That's a story for another time. Hearing a knock at my front door, I put my robe on and walked downstairs.

Looking through the peephole, I seen Marisol with bags in her hands. I opened the door, walking away and back to my room, hearing her footsteps behind me.

"Well nice to see you too, bitch." She puffed, dropping the bags on the couch in my room. I shrugged, taking my robe off and laid down in my bed.

"So, you still going to the concert with us?" She asked, looking at me nervously. I stopped doing what I was doing and straight faced her, taking a pull from my blunt.

"No. I've been to enough and I need a break." I said, walking to my dresser. I picked out a blue lace bra, with the panties to match and put them on.

"Please? You haven't been out this house, ever since that happened." Lani said, coming in out of nowhere. I waved them off, laying back down and rolled another blunt.

"Listen, I said no. Now leave me the fuck alone, about it." I told them, rolling my eyes. They better leave me alone, before I snap on them.

"Well then, we're not going to go." Mari said, looking down. I shrugged.

She'll be alright.

"You finna blow my high." I said, looking over at her. She smacked her lips sitting on my legs, bouncing on them.

I kicked her off me and she fell, hitting her head on the dresser. I hissed, helping her up and kissed her head. Remembering that I'm supposed to be going to get my godson, I walked in my closet and picked out a black sweater crop top and some black shorts. Going to my shoe rack, I grabbed a pair of black shoes.

I put on the clothes and walked to my vanity, taking my hair out of the bun it was in

I put on the clothes and walked to my vanity, taking my hair out of the bun it was in. Since it was already curly, I did a deep side part and grabbed a pair of socks. Putting on my shoes, I tied the laces and got up.

"Where you going? You said you didn't want to go." Lani said, looking at me. I ignored her grabbing my keys, walking out the room.

"I'm not. I'm going to go get Noah." I told her, walking down the stairs and to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bag of fruit snacks, a bottle of apple juice and bag of hot funyuns. Walking out, I went to the den and grabbed the carseat. Leaving out the house, I walked to my car, opening the back door. I put the carseat in the backseat and closed the door, getting in the drivers seat. Putting my snacks in the middle console, I waited for Lani and Mari to get in the car.