12 🌹

Sim's 21st birthday
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

Flashback
8 years old

Waking up, I was tied to my bed naked. I looked over and seen Jo in the same position as me.

The sound of footsteps coming up the stairs, knocked out of my thoughts. Pulling on the ropes, the harder I pulled, the tighter the ropes got. The footsteps got closer to the door, so I just stopped moving all together. When the door opened, that's when Jo woke up and started talking all crazy.

"You guys are some pussies! Pussies, I tell you. Your mothers must be rolling in her grave right now, as they watch you two bitches do this to us." She said.

I guess that struck a nerve in them, because Sean started beating on her. My blood boiled and my skin crawled, because of the fact that I can't do anything, to stop them.

"I'm getting real sick and tired of your slick ass mouth. I got something for that." He told her, unbuckling his pants and kicking them off his ankles.

"No no no-"

He cut her off, shoving his penis in her mouth and forced her to suck it. While Sean was doing that, Thomas took it upon himself to start feeling on me.

Biting at my nipples, he took out his pocket knife and dragged the blade under my tight breast and reopened the cut, that was already there. Screaming, I thrashed and kicked around, trying to get him to stop. I ended up kneeing him in the crotch and he slapped me two times before undressing himself.

"No. Please stop." I cried, as he penetrated me with his fingers. He ignored, me shoving another finger in my entrance and my neck, up to my cheek.

I cringed, feeling his tongue lick my clitoris and bite it. Sitting up on his knees, he shoved himself in me and I yelped, crying even more.

This is a never ending cycle, every day. Rape, beat, abuse. It'll never end and Jo and I will forever have to live through this, until we decide to finally say something. I want to speak up, but I don't want anybody else getting hurt. It wouldn't sit right with me, knowing lives got tooken because of me and Jodi's problems.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I was met with a slap to the face. I cried harder, closing my eyes and just gave up.

Feeling him lick my cheek, I cringed and moved my head, only for him to choke me. He was choking me, like wanted to kill me. I'll be ok with that though, because then I wouldn't have to go through this anymore. Nobody would care, only my mother and my auntie. Anybody else, they're not going to have a care in the world, once Jo and I are dead.