02 🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺
09:03 𝘱.𝘮
𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

Waking up, Boomer's head was on my stomach and Jodi was laying on his back. Pushing both of them off me, Boomer fell on top of her.

"Get yo blurple looking ass, off me." She huffed, slapping his neck. They started arguing, causing ears to throw a shoe at them.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled, laying back down. They both looked at him and started jumping him.

I shook my head, smelling bacon and was awfully confused on who the fuck was in my kitchen. Walking to the bathroom that was downstairs, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Running in the kitchen, I was finna go off until I seen my mama.

"Mommy! What you doing hea'?" I asked, jumping on her back. She turned off the stove, and wiped her hands on a towel.

"Damn. I can't come see how my 20 year old daughter, doing?" She asked, mugging me. I chuckled, shaking my head and hugged her.

"Yeah. I'm just surprised, that's all." I said, getting down and letting her go. She gave me my plate and poured me some apple juice.

I took it, looking at and smelt it. I was still pissed off from last night and that shit wasn't right. Who the hell pi- you know what, lemme not start.

"Why you doin' all'at?" Ma asked, looking at me weirdly. I shook my head, drinking some and put a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Some girl at Waffle House, gave her piss as apple juice last night." Jodi said, walking in and sat down. Ma scrunched her face up, pretending to throw up.

"The fuck? You did beat her ass, right? Cause if you didn't, I'm beating yo ass." She said, looking at me.

"Glad I beat her ass, then." I said, eating my eggs. We did our handshake and she fixed Jodi's plate and hers.

"Who the hell is all them boys, in yo living room? Y'all better not had got no train, ran all y'all." She said, looking between me and Jodi. I damn near choked on my sausage patty, laughing at her face.

"No! What the fuck? Nie aunty, don't try and play us, like we some hoes." Jodi said, patting my back. I told her I was good and took a sip of my juice.

"I'm just playing with y'all. But for real, who are they?" She asked, putting some jelly on her biscuits.

"That's Boomer friends." I said, putting my plate in the sink. When I turned around, ears was walking in with robe on and my slippers.

"This robe and these slippers comfortable as fuck." He said, patting his head.

I know this big eared ass nigga, do not have my bonnet on.

"You just'a having a field day, huh ears?" My mama asked him, handing him a plate. He looked up at her and looked at me, then back at my mama.

"Now I see, where she get it from. Her mama fine, too." He said, sitting on a stool. My mama smacked him on his neck and his glasses got crooked.