17 🌺

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Is it bad that I don't feel bad or feel at least anything, for fucking and ducking Kentrell? Well if it is, I don't really care nor do I feel bad.

Poor tink tink, the boy been walking around here like he lost or some shit. My pussy couldn't have been that good, for him to be acting like this. It's funny, but its not at the same time.

Sitting up, I noticed that most of the hickeys were still on my body. I even seen a few teeth marks, from Brad stupid ass.

Laying Noah on the side of me, I walked in the closet and grabbed him and I some clothes. Since he sometimes like to match with me, I picked out a white Polo shirt with some blue skinny jeans and my Air Jordan 11 Light Bone Snakeskin lowtops. I grabbed the same outfit for Noah, sitting the item in my bed and ran him some bathwater since I already took my shower.

Walking back in the room, he was already up and taking off his clothes. I took his clothes off the floor, putting them in the dirty clothes hamper and set out a pair of underwear for Noah. Thirty minutes later, Noah was out and I took the stopper out the tub, washing it out and told him to get dressed.

"Aww! My babies matching today." Mari said, causing me to jump and spill some of the toothpaste.

"Nigga!" I yelled, eyeing her through the mirror

"Nigga!" I yelled, eyeing her through the mirror. She just waved me off, sitting on the other sink and watched my every move.

"Sigh. If only I wasn't pregnant." She shook her head, putting her elbows on her knees and sat her head in her hands.

"Marisol, what is you talking about?" I asked, laughing and washing my face.

"You." She sighed, dreamily and we bust out laughing.

And ya'll think I'm gay. Well, ya'll haven't fully met Marisol. After contemplating whether I want my face beat or natural, I just decided on very very light makeup. I had on lipstick, but you really couldn't tell that I had on makeup, unless I told you.

 I had on lipstick, but you really couldn't tell that I had on makeup, unless I told you