16 🌹

(Be sure to read the side note at the end of the chapter.)
On to the story, now.

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

There's an elephant in the room, but nobody wants to speak on it. Its been like since the day Noah and I came home. I know they wanna bring up everything that has happened, while we were gone and I'm pretty sure they wanna speak on Lani and her live videos. I also know that they wanna know what happened with me and Jo.

Brad's been acting funny and I think its because of me, not telling him about my miscarriage. I understand he's mad, but you don't have to ignore me and act like I'm not here.

Hearing my room door open, the devil himself walked in and closed the door, walking to the bathroom. He turned the shower on and stripped out of his clothes, getting in. Twenty minutes later he came out, with a towel wrapped around his waist and grabbed his clothes off the dresser.

"Can we talk?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. Yet, I got ignored.

I watched as he lotioned his body and put on his boxers. I got up walking towards him and he moved and grabbed his pants, but I snatched them from him.

"Look at me. Please." I said, on the verge of breaking down. He just ignored me, trying to get his pants, but I put up a fight.

"Sim, gimme my fuckin' pants." He calmly said, reaching for his pants. I shook my head, moving my hand back and put them behind my back.

"Not until you talk to me." I said, pushing his hand down as he tried to get the pants.

"I'm talkin' to you now, ain't I? Nie gimme the fuckin' pants." He said, reaching behind my back again.

"No. I'm tired of you ignoring me and acting like I ain't hea'. You ain't had not one conversation with me, since I been back and I'm tired of it!" I said, my voice raising at the end.

He huffed, pinching his nose and reached behind my back again, but I dropped the pants and pushed him on the bed. He tried to push me off, but I held his hands down and grabbed his face.

"Talk to me. Please." I said, letting a few tears drop. He broke eye contact, turning his head to the left and tried to move his hands, but I wasn't letting up.

"What you want from me, mane?" He finally asked, after fifteen minutes. He seemed aggravated and like he didn't even want to at least talk to me, about what happened.

"I just want you to talk to me. I wanna hear your voice and I want you to wrap your arm around me and say everything's going to be okay. If this is about the miscarriage, I'm sorry. I'm so fuckin' sorry." I said, as more tears rolled down my face.

His body tensed up and he tried to push me off him, but I wasn't having it. I put his hands under my knees, holding his wrists and laid my head in his neck.

"I'm sorry. Just please talk to me. You got animosity on your chest towards me, so let it out." I said, wrapping his arms around me and wrapping mine around his neck.

"Simone get the fuck off me, bruh." He said, aggressively.

"No! I'm not moving, until you talk to me! Get mad all you want, but you gone fuckin' talk to me!" I yelled, while punching on his chest. He grabbed my hands, flipping us over and held my hands on my chest, while harshly breathing.