34 🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

"Mo!" I sucked my teeth, rubbing my eyes and let out a yawn.

I moved Nisha's arm from around me, sitting up and stretched my arms out. Getting out the bed, I walked out my room and made my way into Jo's.

"What?" I asked, scratching my head and yawning, leaning on the door.

"I uh- I need to go. I can't stay here, any longer. I- look just drop me, off on a corner somewhere." She said, never looking up at me and I tilted my head.

Fuck she mean, she can't stay here any longer? Drop her off on a corner- Jodi got me fucked up.

"Fuck you mean, you can't stay here? Drop you off on a corner- Jodi you got me fucked up." I said, pushing myself off the door and walking in her room.

"I said what I said. If he finds me, he's going to kill me and possibly hurt you. I can't have that and if you die because of me, it's going to eat me up!" She said, yelling the last sentence and grabbed her bags.

"You just gave me another reason to call Boomer. I'm not letting you leave and I'm damn sure, not dropping you off on a corner." I said, watching as tears rolled down her face and my face softened.

I sighed, rubbing my hands down my face and tilted my head. Sitting on her bed, I pulled her down with me and held her in my arms.

"You're not leaving me, again. You're not going back to him, either. I'm calling Boomer and you ain't stopping me." I said, kissing her forehead and she sobbed, wiping her face.

Sighing, she looked up at me and nodded her head. I looked over her face, noticing that her bruises were fading away and that her eye was getting better. My skin crawled, seeing her like this and I balled my fists up.

I'd kill him myself, but I'll just go with my first thought and call up Boomer.

Looking at her again, my blood boiled even more and she grabbed my hands. She intertwined our fingers, squeezing my hands and gave me a smile.

"I'm fine. I promise." She said, pushing my hair out of my face and I just stood up, walking out.

Walking in my room, I grabbed my phone and put in my thumbprint, going to me and Boomer's messages.

𝘪𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘉𝘪𝘨 🅱️💯

Sim 💚🌺: You busy? Its important.
Delivered

Putting my phone down, I picked at my nails and gnawed on my bottom lip. Seeing my phone flash, I hurriedly picked it up and seen he texted back.

Big 🅱️💯: Nah. What happened?

Sim 💚🌺: Its about Jo.

Big 🅱️💯: I care because....

Sim 💚🌺: Trulondrick Norman! Don't make beat yo ass 🤨