30🌹

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

Putting my hair in a slicked bun, I did my edges and put on my necklaces. I carefully put on a white Polo shirt and smoothed it out, along with some black jeans, with rips in them. I cuffed them, putting on my socks and slid my feet in my black Air Forces.

"Ma, you seen my Fazo's!" Noah yelled, from his room and I sighed, knowing he lost them or something.

Walking in my closet, I stood on the chair and looked on the shelf. I spotted his shoes, sitting on top of the box and grabbed them. Getting off the chair, I walked out the room and into his, giving them to him.

"You brushed your teeth and washed your face?" I asked, as he put on his socks and shoes. I fixed the shoe strings, putting a knot by the hole and made sure they wouldn't flop off his feet.

"Yeah. Can I help you dress Mani?" He asked, as we walked in her room. I nodded, taking her out her crib and laid her on the changing table.

Noah walked in the closet, sitting on the floor and looked at the variety of clothes. While he did that, I grabbed her tub and filled it with lukewarm water. I put her in the tub, grabbing her towel and squeezed some of her soap on it. After I bathed and washed her hair, I dried her off and put lotion on her.

"Noah that's cute." I said, as he put her outfit on the bed and grabbed some white sandals.

"I know, cause I picked it out." He said, popping his imaginary collar and I bust out laughing.

Grabbing a diaper, I put it on Mani and let Noah dress her. He put on her sandals, grabbing a white headband, with a red bow on it and put it on the bed. I moisturized her hair, making it extra curly and put the headband on her head. I took a picture of her, picking her up and texted Mari back.

"Hey mama." I said, watching as she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"You ready, baby?" I asked, looking over at Noah and he nodded, grabbing Mani's bag.

I walked back in my room, grabbing my wristlet and put my bag on my shoulder, grabbing the keys. Walking downstairs, I went in the kitchen and grabbed an extra bottle, along with a bag of lifesavers out of the pantry.

"Ma, where her baby food?" Noah asked, looking in the bag and up at me.

"Look in one of the side pockets." I told him, closing the pantry and walking out the house.

Locking the door, I hit the lock on the car and put my bag on the floor. Strapping Mani in, I made sure she was secure and closed the door, getting in the driver's seat. After Noah was in the car, I backed out of the driveway and made my down the street.

"You wanna stop and get some' to eat, or sit down and eat?" I asked, stopping at a red light and looked at Noah.

"Sit down and eat." He said, hooking my phone to the bluetooth radio.

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

"Gimme this." I said, taking a token from Mani, as she tried to put it in her mouth.

Looking at all the tickets that was on the table, I sighed and looked at Noah. We split them in half, as I picked up Mani and walked to the prize counter. As Noah told the man what he wanted, he got a few things for Mani, as well. Getting a few prizes for myself, Noah helped put them in the car.