03 🌺

3 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

After checking up on my shop and getting some food, I headed home and took a needed bath

After checking up on my shop and getting some food, I headed home and took a needed bath. Putting on my panties, Lani walked in talking all fast. The only thing I got out of her sentence was Jodi.

"Lani, slow down." I said, putting on my shirt and tights.

"Jodi got arrested." She said, looking at her phone. I palmed my face and walked out the bathroom, turning the light off.

"How? She don't know fuck with anybody, in BR." I said, putting on my slides. She smacked her lips, giving me a look and my eyes widened.

I don't even know why she went out there, in the first place. She on house arrest and I'm on probation, so how the hell I'm gone bail her out?

"Girl, when has that stopped you from leaving this damn city and this state?" Lank asked, straight facing me. I waved her off, grabbing a windbreaker, my keys and my phone.

"I'm driving, so just come on." She said, grabbing her bookbag. I pushed my lip up, walking out and downstairs.

"You got some more gummy bears?" She asked, looking in the snack pantry. I shook my head and grabbed a bag of hot funyuns, some oreos and a fruit roll up.

"No, but I got some lifesavers." I held up the bag in her face. Her eyes lit up and she took them, walking out the house.

I grabbed me a bag of them and walked out, also locking the door. Getting in the passenger seat, I put my seatbelt on and closed the door.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
One hour and thirty minutes later
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

When Jodi walked out, I mugged her and twisted her ear. Letting it go, I walked to the car and got in closing the door.

"What could you have possibly done, to get a damn misdemeanor and an assault charge?" I asked, looking back at her. She smacked her lips, crossing her arms and looked out the window.

"Kim. She's out here doping herself up, using needles and she tried to sell Noah." She said, wiping her face. Turning around in my seat, I got lost in my thoughts and laid my head on the window.

Feeling someone grab my arm, I blinked and looked over, seeing Lani getting out the car and walking in a house. Getting out, I seen Joe and Kd slap boxing. Ben smacked Joe's neck and poured some ice on him. Shaking my head, I walked on the porch and in the house. Feeling someone looking at me, I looked to my right and seen Kentrell sitting on the couch.