13 🌺

Coco Privé, Kuda Hithi Island, Kuda Hithi
Coco Privé

𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘯é 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯/ 𝘚𝘪𝘮/ 𝘔𝘰/ 𝘔𝘰𝘯é/ 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘺

As Noah and I eat the breakfast that was cooked for us, we conversed and just enjoyed each other's company. Today, we were going to cruise around the Maldives and spot the dolphins. Something I've always wanted to do and now I get to do so.

When we were finished eating, Noah went to go get dressed and I stayed back in the kitchen.

"That's your boy?" Chef Neel asked, looking at me. I nodded, putting a strawberry in my mouth and smiled as he came back in four minutes later.

"Yup. My one and only. You look familiar, though." I said, putting my finger on my chin.

"You might've seen me around Claire. You're Simone?" I nodded and he snapped his fingers, leaving out the kitchen and coming back with a big box.

"She said to give this to you, but to open it when you're done with your activities today." He said, giving it go me. I smiled, taking it and excused myself to get dressed.

Mama claire is full of surprises, I see. Yesterday, she sent me my birthday gifts and I wonder what's in this this box, today. I hope its nothing extreme, because I know she spent a stack or two, just for this let alone. This island accommodates up to 18 people, with a $2,500 per night fee for each extra guest. All that will add up to $45,000 per night, which is a lot.

I'm not complaining though, because in the end, it'll all be worth it. The only thing that worries me right now, is that I don't what them criminals, might be doing in my house and that makes my eye twitch.

I want to call so I can know, but at the same time, I don't. When I'm around them, my stress levels get too high and I know what and who the problem is. It has nothing to do with Brad, Boomer, Jo, Lani, Mari, Ree or Brex, so that only leaves me with the rest of them.

I'm not saying that they entirely stress me out, but hanging around a nigga like them, brings you a different type of stress and have you in a different world of drama. I can't put myself in that position, because I already have Brad who is also, not your typical, average nigga. You see where I'm getting at?

Anyways! After I was dressed, I put in my earrings and fixed my necklace, that I never seem to take off, no matter the cause. I took a picture and grabbed my bookbag with snacks in it for Noah, walking out of the villa.

"Mommy, you ready?" Noah asked, as I was walking in the kitchen

"Yeah baby, let's go. See you later, Neel." I said, waving to him. He waved back and Noah and I walked out, going by the beach.