Strong enough to live it!

Looking back at what I've had in my life, I can't believe how far I have gone. In the past, I'm always thinking of what will happen tomorrow. Will I be able to face everything and still smile in dire situations? Will I be able to find solutions to every problem I might encounter in the future? I can't stop but worry about what is ahead.

I was always skeptic of all the things around me. I become cautious, and I got afraid to fail. Because if I fail, I know that I'm not only failing myself, I'm failing everyone. Things like failing to make something better and failure to match their expectations are always bugging me.

I didn't want any of them to get disappointed at me. But no matter how hard I try not to become a disappointment, still some people will shake you and rate you. And as much as possible, I avoid them because I know how they can rudely change my way of life.

I don't want somebody to direct me on how I should live my life. It's my life and never have I ever wanted to live on other else's interest. I want to direct my own life, one that can be called life. And one that I can be proud of no matter how many scars it has.

That's what I told myself. That no matter how worse that situation becomes, I will still believe in me because if others won't, I'll be the one to believe in me. I trained myself to be tough and always count every time as if it was my last.

And I can say that it helped me survive even the most undesirable outcomes. I stayed strong and never worried that I might lose something again. Because I've known that in the end, I had the choice to be better every time, I have an option to be successful.

And that mindset to always move forward took me to greater heights. I can't even imagine that I can become who I am today. And I can say that I am strong enough to live a life I want.

"I'm stronger because I had to be, I'm smarter because of my mistakes, happier because of the sadness I've known, and now because I've learned." - Anon

Why do we often forget how lucky are we when it seems like everyone has turned their back on us? How can you be strong enough to live a life you wanted?