Preface

I've got lots and lots of questions, but I can't choose the best one to ask you. I am overwhelmed with everything that is going in this world. Everyone has a journey, and each one lives a life incomparable to others. Everybody is living to unfold a story.

Everywhere, you'll hear different stories. Some are happy, and some are sad. I can't even believe how many they are. Billions of people live in this world, and each one of them has a story to tell. Each one has a different side of a story that is yet to be known. I know because I have my own. I've got a fair share of all the stories you can hear from every people. Although I have a story to tell, I want to hear other people's life. Listening to them may be the best thing I could experience because not all are privileged to be given that chance.

Maybe if that comes true, I could share with you lots of stories from different people. And by doing so, I could make anybody realize something they haven't known. It's mesmerizing to discover something we're not familiar with sometimes. We learn something new as we perceive a different perspective.

What if I can do that, would someone hear me out? Is that even possible? I may not be a good storyteller, but I can be a good listener. I could listen to every word for as long as the story goes and I won't complain, I'll be asking for more instead.

Do you have a story to tell?