Chapter 28

Jasmine's POV

"Knock Knock." I hear someone say.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's someone you love." They said, making me smile.

"Is it Luke?"

"Yep. Time to get up for school."

"Just five more minutes." I whimper.

"Well, I suppose that I'll give you five more minutes," he started, "but then that's five minutes that we won't be able to make out."

"I'm up."

"I knew that would get you up."

"Shut up."

I grab his head in my hands and start to kiss him. He pass his tongue over my lip to ask for entrance and I gladly grant him access. His tongue maps out my mouth. Suddenly, I push Luke onto the bed. Our hands groping eachother's bodies. I start to pull up Luke's shirt, but he stops me.

"Not yet. Just, wait a little longer. I'm not ready..no babe. Please just, cuddle with me until Brook gets here?" He begged with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay baby." I said as I pecked him on the lips.

"Brooklyn is in the house!" Brook exclaims as she throws open my door. "Get your lazy asses up."

She pulled the blanket off of me and Luke. I whimper at the cold and curl into Luke more to seek warmth. When Brooklyn pulled off the blanket it revealed that I only have underwear on.

"Ew. Jasmine!! Get up!" She screams.

"I'm up okay." I moan once again.

"Luke get out. Now."

"Why?" Luke asks.

"Because Jasmine has to get ready and you cant be in here."

"But-"

"No ifs, and/or buts."

"Fine." Luke mumbles.
"See you downstairs babe."

"Bye."

Luke gives me a kiss on the lips before he shuffles towards my door closing it behind him. I grab my blanket from Brooklyn's hands before flopping back down on my bed covering myself up.

"Nope. Not going to happen honey." Brooklyn says grabbing my blanket again.

"Why do you hate me!?" I groan sitting up and moving to the side of my bed so my legs hang off the edge.

"You have to get up though. School starts in an hour and a half and you still haven't had breakfast yet. None of the other lads are up either and we all know that Niall takes the longest time to eat. So get up now!"

"Ugh! Fine."

I get up and stretch before shuffling over to my closet. I tiredly run my hands through my hair knowing that it looks crazy right now. I pick out my clothes and shoes before going to take a quick shower. I wash my body and scrub my hair so I can do my hair when I get out. I stand under the warm spray for 5 more minutes before getting out and wrapping myself in a towel. I look in the mirror and groan. I'm going to have to put on make up, even through Luke and all the other lads say that I don't need make up at all because it covers up my natural and beautiful self. Every time they say that I just roll my eyes and continue what I was doing before.

"Jasmine! Come on! Niall's going to eat all the food if you don't get down here!" Zayn yells.

"Alright coming and Niall! If you can here me, don't touch my food or I'm going to throw you in the pool again!" I shout, knowing that Niall heard me because he squeals and there's laughter from everyone else.

I walk down the stairs 4 minutes later and see that my food is untouched. Good. I was afraid that I would have to throw Niall in the pool again.

I greet everyone and they greet back before I start to eat my breakfast. I know that Harry made this because Zayn doesn't like to cook, Louis burns everything, Niall will probably eat everything before it's even on the table and Liam would fuss about everything being exact and stuff. Harry made waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon and fresh fruit. Yummy. There's even a glass of orange juice by my food. I look around and see that everyone is staring at me and I slowly set down my fork and knife.

"Can I help you?" I ask curiously.

"Why are you wearing make up?" Luke asks.

"Because I don't like my natural beauty. And before you all lecture me every time you see me with makeup on, I know. Youre all going to say 'you don't need makeup, you have natural beauty that the makeup covers up.' So please don't. I don't want another lecture." I state.

"Never mind then." Harry says.

"Thanks, oh and by the way, this is really good, Haz."

"Thanks."

"Time for school everyone." Paul's voice states from the froyer of our house making everyone groan.
"Come on."

I have a feeling that this is going to be a long day.

-------------------
QOTD!!
Do you like this story? What can I do to improve it?