Chap 30

Jasmine's POV

"But Luke! You don't just go around and..." I tried to say it, I really did. But it was so hard. "Jasmine. I love you. But I needed it. I really needed it. I was scared to ask you!" He said crying. "Luke, I know you love me and I hope you know I love you too, but I think it would be better if we ended it right here, right now. Aria is not going to stop until she gets what she wants, you!" I screamed.

This was one loud argument. I know that it woke up the people downstairs. Zayn bursted in the room.

"I think it's time for you to leave." He said.

"Okay but Jasmine, don't come crying to me when another dude breaks your heart!" He spat as he sprinted out crying.

As soon as I heard the door slam, I bursted into tears. Zayn comforted me, saying that I didn't need him. And that he was just a jerk.

"Zayn, it's 1 am, I just wanna go to bed." I said sniffling.

"Okay Hun. Get some rest." He said all girly.

"You sound gay." (I love gay people and lesbians so I am not homophobic or hate homosexuals. Just putting that out there.) Jasmine said with a chuckle.

"Shut up. Goodnight."
------------------------------------------

So in the morning it was worse than last night. I had the largest headache ever. And I looked like crap.

I went downstairs to get aspirin. I took one. Then I figured that I needed another one ... then another ... and another... and another... then I tried on my sixth one but I choked. And kept choking until I saw black.

-----------------------

Zayn's POV

"We need a doctor now!" I screamed.

"Help. My sister tried to over dose!" I cried.

"Okay sir. Thanks." Is all they said.

_______________________________

A/N - Hola! Last chapter! Next is an epilogue.