Chapter 12

Jasmine's POV

"Well yes... and... yes." I said.

"So me first." Zayn said. "Louis, why did you kiss her?" he asked kinda harshly.

"Well I kinda like her and to me it's kinda lame just asking a girl if she likes you so I kissed her. If she kisses back that means she likes me back. But she didn't." he said kinda frowning.

"But what happened with you and that girl, um, Elizabeth?" Liam asked.

"Elenour, and it didn't work out." he said,

"Okay okay. Now Jasmine can you come with me?" Niall asked while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Sure." I told him. We walked upstairs in his room and he locked the door.

"Okay so, do you really like me?" he asked.

"Um well I kinda liked you when we first met." I said kinda nervously.

"Well...um...I kinda wanted to ask you out on a date?" Niall says.

"Seriously, you're not toying with me?" I say because I was toyed with before.

"YOU WERE TOYED WITH BEFORE!!! BY WHO? IT BETTER NOT BE LUKE!! ... Is it Luke?" he asked in a lower tone than before.

"Um yea it was Luke. But um ...the date...I would love to go on a date with you." I said trying to change the subject.

"Well at around 9:30 they have this band playing. Would you like to go with me?" he asked.

"Yea sure. What should I wear?" I asked.

"Um I don't know but find something red if you can." he said.

"Um okay well I'm gonna go shower and get ready.'' I said.

''Dont think that this thing about Luke toying with you is over, we will talk about it later.'' he said.

''Urgh fine!'' I said.

_____________________________________________________________________________

''Im ready!'' I screamed at Niall.

''Oh I'm coming!'' he yelled back.

''Wow, you look beautiful.'' he said.

''Oh stop drooling and let's go.'' I told him.

"Okay hold on let me get one thing before we go." he said.

''What did you get?'' I asked once we got in the car,

" Nothing I was just checking to see if all the boys were sleeping." he said. But i knew he was lying, I always know everything. But i decided to let it go and have a good night tonight. With Niall. As my date. Urgh I'm so fucking happy!!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry Mckinley it would not let me put the photo you sent me so i had to replace it. But i will figure out the problem with that because i really wanted to use your pics (because yours were better that this one)but i had to settle for this one.