Tom smirked. "No. Nothings the matter."

I looked back to him, taking a deep breath of relief. "Oh."

He grinned. "You just look stunning."

I smiled down to him. "Thank you." I said, then I remembered to compliment him. "And You look... very go-... Awesom- ... You look handsome." Wow real smooth, Ariana.

He chuckled. "Thank you." Then he held out his hand at the bottom of the stairs. Like in the princess movies. When the princess walks down the stairs, and joins hands with her prince at the bottom. For tonight, Tom was my prince.

I walked down, holding the railing gently. I got to the bottom and took Tom's hand in mine. Letting him lead me down the rest of the way. He stopped momentarily and looked down to me. "Are you ready for the best date of your life?"

I nodded. "I'm ready."

He squeezed my hand a little tighter and led me outside. In front of my apartment building was a black limousine. The driver was standing, with the door open, waiting for us to get in.

My jaw dropped. "You got a limo!?"

He laughed. "Come on. You had to have known that I was going to get a limo for tonight."

I shook my head. "No. I didn't know. Because you have a Jaguar that's perfectly drivable!"

"Well. You're used to the Jag." He grinned. "And besides, princesses take limos to the ball. Not Jaguars." He winked.

I smiled and followed him to the limo. Inside the limo, were lights. They changed color slowly. From green, to blue, to purple. The lights illuminated the whole interior of the limo. There was a little table with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Once Tom got into the limo and sat next to me. The driver shut the door behind him and Tom popped the bottle open and handed me a glass. I wasn't protesting. Maybe once glass will calm me down a bit. As he poured, I noticed his hands were shaking. He finished pouring and held his glass out to me. "Cheers to, what is going to be, the best night ever." He said and we clanked our glasses together.

Champagne has never been my favorite. But it seemed to taste better while you were sitting in a limo. So I drank it.

Tom took a sip and held the glass. The glass began to shake with his hands. I let out a little laugh and took the glass out of his hands. Setting both of them down on the table. I took his hands and held them. "Are you nervous?" I asked him as I held his hands.

He grinned. And looked at his shaky hands being held by mine. "How could you tell?"

"Lucky guess." I said.

He sighed. Not looking up from our hands. "I guess I'm nervous because I just want tonight to be perfect. Absolutely perfect. I think, with all you've been through, you deserve that. Just one perfect night. I want to give that to you."

I looked into his sympathetic eyes. "Well, you're off to a perfect start." I said. "Look, Tom. Nothing is going to screw up this night. Its going to be great. No matter what. Its our night."

Tom looked up to me and smiled. I Gave him a smile back. Neither of us saying another word.

The limo began to move and I sat back on the seat next to Tom. We still held each others hands.

-

-

The limo driver pulled over in front of the London museum where the Art Show was being held. I honestly didn't know what the museum was called. I should know. But I guess It never really mattered to me. All that mattered was, it was a museum. And the Art Show was being held at it.

The driver got out and ran around the limo to open our door.

Tom stepped out. Letting out his hand for me. I took it and stepped out next to him.

I glanced around at the people, dressed so classy, heading into the museum.

I was apart of this.

With his hand squeezing mine, Tom watched my eyes follow the people going inside. It was just getting dark. And it was chilly. Tom got my attention. "Are you ready?"

I nodded hesitantly. "Yeah. I'm ready."

He walked beside me into the museum. I kept thinking of how totally lost I'd be if he wasn't here to lead me everywhere. Thank you Tom Hiddleston, I repeated in my mind.

There was a huge ball room where all of the guests sit and hear the presentation of the art show. Each person had their own assigned seat. Unfortunately, Tom was at another table. So I had to unlock hands with my GPS/Guide/assistant, and go to find my spot. The tables and chairs were draped in white cloth. And each centerpiece was a vase of roses. So elegant.

Everyone was just getting seated as the clock just struck 4pm. I found my seat finally in the front. Next to about 4 other photographers. The ball room was pretty loud. Full of classy artists and guests chattering away. I looked around for Tom, who was all the way across the room. He was looking for me too. Our eyes locked and he gave me a reassuring smile. Knowing that I was scared out of my mind. I felt like a shaky little puppy dog.

The sound of a voice on the microphone, made me turn my head away from Tom. A woman was standing in the front of the ball room. She looked older. Gray hair. She stood triumphantly in front of hundreds of people. She must be important.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 24th annual London Art Show. I'm glad everyone was able to make it out tonight. We have a whole gallery of beautiful art work, including painting and pictures from all around the world, here tonight. And we're here to celebrate those inspiring and professional artists and photographers that make this Art Show as special as it is." The woman spoke out to everyone.

The people next to me were speaking quietly to each other. They looked as if they knew who she was. So I tapped the man closest to me on the shoulder. "Excuse me, do you happen to know who that is, speaking?" I whispered to the man.

He nodded. "Yeah. That's Ms. Johnson. Cynthia Johnson. She's the major London art director."

I think the man saw the confusion in my face. He clarified. "She is the boss. She runs the show. She's... like a queen to us."

I nodded finally understanding. "Thank you."

He nodded back and turned his attention back onto Ms. Johnson.

I had missed about half of her speech. As she presented the different agencies that were being represented. Blah blah blah.

"So with out further ado, we present this year's London photo gallery!" She exclaimed.

My heart raced faster than Tom's jaguar.

Updating tonight! Don't worry!! love you! Don't forget to vote and comment because I love your comments!!! x.Ashley