22

About a week ago, Nya took me to a Phycologicst.

Apparently, I'm not supposed to feel like crap.

Like I didn't know that.

I walk into the small room, it was very bright and there was a table and two couch's.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Connelly. Today I wanted to ask a few questions. Is that all right?"

Excuse me?

Is that all right?

"If I wasn't being asked questions, then why am I here?"

"Right, well, Jay. Have you ever tried to hurt yourself?"

I blink.

He nods.

"I see, have you ever felt like people would be better with you gone?"

I look to my feet, how is this guy making my heart pound so badly?!

"How's being a Ninja? Are the fights good? What happens when you get hurt?"

"Fightings good, I'm kicking butt." I smile.

He smiles and nods.

"What kind of music do you like?"

"I like....... Nightcore."

"Uh huh."

"So" He sighs. "What do you think the other Ninja think of you? What do you think of them?"

I sigh.

"Lloyd, he's a boy. He's pretty good, he actually knows what losing something is like.

Kai, he's a jerk. I fight him in practice. He doesn't know that I could beat him"

"Why don't you?"

"It's for his ego.

Zane, he doesn't even have feelings. But he at least try.

Nya, I hate her. She never liked me. And once I drifted away from her she came crawling.

Cole, god where do I start......?
I love him. More than I really should, he doesn't deserve someone like me."

Dr. Connelly nods.

He stands.

"Well, I will see you next week."

I sigh, and head for the door.

I walk into another room and I'm greeted with a 'how are you?' from Nya.

I groan.

"Mmmm".

We start walkng out of the building.

I see a man grab a kid and run from a screaming woman. He dropped a knife.

The kid.

~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~