15

Jays POV.

Ahh......

My head hurt, my chest felt tight and something was coming up my throat.

I choked up water, and began to hyperventilate.

I can't see.

I don't know where I am.

Where are the others?

Where's Cole?

I need them, I need him right now.

My lungs start to soften their pace and I breathe normally.

I venture the dark abyss where I seemed to be trapped.

I could I felt something squeeze me, it was warm and had two spots where small drips of water fell on me.

I continue to walk through the dark, my eyes feel open even while they are closed.

I hear small voices and yells, then feel my body being pricked with sharp pointy things and I'm strapped down onto a soft surface.

I feel like I'm moving, but I'm lying down.

I hear a soft mumble, and a few sobs.

I hear a low growl, and a few fast comebacks to it.

I hear the slam of a door, and I bolt up.

As I sit up, my head flurries, and I end up paying back down groaning.

My eyes cracked open, and I could see a window with pitch black outside.

There were five chairs surrounding my bed, my hospital bed.

I saw the sharp things, needles.
The voices must've been the others and a doctor or something......

Cole's POV.

That MURDERER.

Jay is gone because of him!!

I shout Jay's name as I run over to the edge of the bridge.

I cry as I see Jay hit the water, and immediately see bubbles.

"N-Nya do something! Make the water bring him up!" I cried.

She stared, stunned.

She moved her hand in a quick movement and I could see Jay's body float up an upside down water slide.

As he fell to the ground, I ran over to him and gave him mouth to mouth CPR.

I didn't care if he or the others found out if I was gay, at that moment I was fixated on saving Jay's life.

He started to choke, I leaned up and water sprayed from his mouth and he unconsciously began to hyperventilate.

I stroke his cheek and try to calm him down, he slowed his pace.

I hugged him, tears of joy, relief and fear falling from my eyes and landing on him.

Zane had called the police and an ambulance, they arrived and took Jay.
I volunteered to ride with them,they allowed it.

When we got to the hospital, they rushed Jay into a room.

I followed and watched as they took his basic check up, then stuck needles in his arm to pump water and fresh blood to keep him alive into his arm.

I wait in the waiting room for almost an hour, and the others show up.

I filled them in on how Jay was, and ten minutes passed of us all sitting.

"What if he doesn't wake u-p?!" Nya began to cry.

Surprisingly, Zane and Lloyd join the tear fest.

My face had already had a bucket of tears fall, and I didn't have more.

I wasn't surprise to see Kai not cry, he never cry's.

The only time Kai had ever cried, Jay said it was when Nya died after some pirate fiasco.

"You may see him." A doctor points to Jay's room and we all fall in.

We all stare as Jay's chest went up and down.

"I will find him. And I will kill him." I say,marching out.
I hear the rest follow me as we leave Jay to find the imbecile who started this.

MD.

"Zane, got any idea what MD stands for?" I say, stopping in my tracks.

"MD, Mallie Duke? Max Daren? Morro Divine? Mince Dente?" He starts to list names.

Wait.........

Max Daren?!