Ch. 35

Jungkook P.O.V.

I was reliving last night events as I was punching the punching bag.

"I can't do this anymore."

Right punch.

"It's just over."

Right punch.

"It was all a joke. You hurt me three years ago. This was my way to prove to your words about me wrong."

Left punch.

"Believe it Jungkook. It's over. I never loved you."

And finally kicked the punching bag.

I was sweating so hard and my head was dizzy, not because of the workout but because of this tight feeling in my chest.

"Kookie." I heard RM saying my name.

"What." I spit out.

"Let's go home. You're overworking yourself."

"No I'm not."

"Tae said you been here since 11am. It's 5pm. You skipped first day of class for this?" This time J Hope spoke up.

"I don't give a fuck." I tell my friends.

"Why did you miss first day class? Didn't you want to see Lisa?" V asked.

I clench my eyes hearing her name. Damn that girl.

"She broke up with me." I tell my friends who clearly are just as surprise as I was. Nobody said anything.

"Maybe she's going through something." J hope tries to ease me.

"Well what could the reason be for her hurting me like this?" I asked him. I took off my gloves and threw them on the floor. "She said it was all a joke, her feelings, how she made me fall for her even harder. It was all planned." I laughed at the thought. "All because of what I said about her three years ago."

My eyes were starting to sting again. This three and half months have been amazing because she was with me. I don't know how my days will be without her in it.

Damn it!

"Jimin, did Rose say anything?" Suga asked.

I looked up to Jimin hoping he would give me any reason to fight for her.

Jimin eyes were filled with sadness and I knew he knew nothing. "Sorry Kookie. Rose didn't say anything. All she said was she had to be by Lisa."

I was angry. Why did she need her friends, she broke my heart. It wasn't the other way around.

"I know you don't want to hear this right now but we have practice with the girls this week and you and Lalisa have to continue on your routine." RM tells me as he pat my shoulder.

"I don't give a fuck about the dance competition. I just want my Lalice back." And all the emotion I held on finally broke out when I said her name.

I felt some of my buddies patting my back.

"Come on let's go home JK." Suga says. Even though he said my name he was talking to everybody.

When I arrived home, I saw my mom in the kitchen. She eyed me with disgust. I don't blame her, I probably look like shit, and honestly I don't give a fuck.

"Jungkook, why do look like you just got hit by a train?"she said as she came up to me but stepped away and punched her nose. "Sweetie go shower, you smell awful."

I rolled my eyes at mom comment. I don't have the energy to say anything back.

"Oh sweetie, do you mind refilling the tulips you got me. I love the energy it gives the house." And just like that the pain in my heart intensified.

I saw on my bed in my room and ran my hand through mhmm hair from frustration. I been thinking about every moment we had in the last 3 months. I was trying  to replay each moment and wonder was there any hints of her deceiving me.

Nothing.

Wow she is an amazing actress.

Well unless she wasn't.

I tried convincing myself that everything was a fuck up nightmare but this morning text was proof it wall all real.

Me:
Baby, let's talk.

Lalice:
I told you it's over. The only reason why we would talk is about the dance.

She really is cold hearted. How is that possible? How can the sweet serious girl I fell in love with can be this cruel?

I took a shower and laid in bed with my thoughts. I didn't care if I haven't ate. I was trying to figure out what happen.. what did I go wrong.

I'm not good at guy's point of view

I'm not good at guy's point of view. Sorry