Ch.12

Lisa P.O.V.

People were eyeing me the whole day. Usually I wouldn't care but I wore a proud smirk on my face all day.
Damn did it feel good.
For three days that guy did not come to school and I made a fool of myself by asking all six guys where the hell is he, of course the loyal friends that they are, none of them actually answered.
I know that he knew I asked about him.
I asked the guys was he even sick. Suga answered honestly, "he's avoiding you for some reason" his words exactly.
So that slap was well deserved if you ask me.
"Lisa!" Jennie called me across the hall.

"Hey what's up?"

She saw the people looking at me. "I'm sorry can I help you people?" She yelled at the group of boys and girls that were staring. I bite my lip from laughing. People are terrified by this girl. As people were dispersing, Jennie focus on me. "You are too happy for people's attention."
I laugh at her observant. "Damn Lisa, you are on a whole new level today. What did that poor kid do to you?"

I love Jennie, I do but before I tell her what's going on, I need to know my feelings to explain to her exactly what's going on.

"I'll tell you when I know."

She gave me a skeptical look, "Okay, but hope your ready to see him. We have practice with them today."

I froze my steps. I knew I have to see him eventually, but today. Like less than 8 hours after I slapped him in-front of the whole school.

"Lisa, don't loose that confidence now. I don't know exactly what happen, but I know when your ready you will tell me, but till then we still have to get ready for a a competition." She tells me, gives me a peck on the cheeks and walks away

Damn it she's right. I'm the Captain! I need to keep my focus.

The day went by in a breeze, next thing I know I'm in the locker room with girls changing into our practice clothes.

The four went to the BTS dance studio. The guys were already in stretching.

"Welcome ladies!" Jin was the first to notice.

The boys all looked over. They all wore a smile on their face welcoming us.

"So what should we do?" Jisoo asked.

"Jungkook picked a song we can do." V said.

"Well that's good and all." Rose said but her voice had a hint in disappointment.

"What's wrong Rose." Jimin asked.

"Nothing. We were on a song and I liked the choreography." She replied.

"What song?" The guys asked in unison.

"DDU du DDU du." Rose said.

"Hey we love that song. Right guys!" RM said enthusiastically.

"What song we're you thinking of?" Jennie asked.

"Mic Drop." J hope replied

That perk our interest. "You ladies look like you like the thought of that." J hope chuckle after he spoke.

"Well maybe we can combine the song." Suga said.

"Can we do that?" I asked.

Suga had a smirk on his face. "Let me handle the music." He says.

"How about you show us what you been working on and we will do the same and go from there." Jimin suggested.

I look over at the girls and they had a huge smile on their face.