Jake

~ * ~ Back at the studio after the call ~ * ~

"See he's not at the rink. We're too late." Nat told me. She continued to talk with Kamin and seemed to wilt a little.

"Ok, well maybe i can catch you some other time." She said and hung up.

"We could always go to his house right?" She perked up and nodded.

"We can catch them right before dinner! I'm pretty sure its connor's turn to make dinner. Let's go home and change, and maybe take a shower. Then we can go over to their house!"

I smiled. Maybe now I can get on connors good side and befriend him. (AN: *smirked evilly* honey, you have no idea how bad Natalie had messed this up for you...)

~ * ~ timeskip to connor's house ~ * ~

As we drove to connors hou I noticed that it was within walking distance of the studio, rink and school. Once we got to his house, though, we didn't get out of the car. The house was dark. Soon enough we saw a couple of figures walking towards the house. They paused, it seemed, when they say Nat's car. Then one hopped the fence and the other kept walking towards the front of the house. The person walking towards the house looked like connor but was like a younger version of him. I nudged Nat.

"Hey does connor have a brother?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah he does. His name is Kamin." Nat was looking at her phone. I glanced at it. She was looking at a program for some ice dance competition.

"Connor has glasses right?"

"Mhm," she hummed.

"Does his brother?"

"Not to my knowledge. But why do you keep asking?" she finally put down her phone and looked at me.

"I'm asking because I think he's home." I pointed at the door. Sure enough Kamin was at the door. Nat honked and Kamin turned. Nat rolled down the window.

"Kamin! She called. Kamin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Natalie?" he asked in a dead tone.

"I was hoping to talk to connor."

"And why should you? Clearly you can't take care of the information he gives you." he said cooly. Nat paled.

"Nat? What is he talking about?" she just shook her head.

"I..." she trailed off.

"Yeah, Nat, what am I talking about?" Kamin sneered.

"Just let me explain to connor. Please!"

Kamin turned towards the door of his house,

"We were just about to start making dinner. Please leave. You are not welcome here."

With that he unlocked the door and went inside.

"Kamin!" she called after him. "God damnit. Kamins probably gonna tell connor and now connors gonna avoid me."

"He said they were about to make dinner right? Lets go knock on the door. If worse comes to worse I can always try my 'I'm a celebrity' card."

Nat nodded. She opened her mouth like she was going to say something, but she closed it and set her shoulders.

"Lets go."