Jake

(Jake POV w/ some 3rd person [AN: sorry if it's really confusing. I sometimes have a hard time and unconsciously switch])

I had PE. I know that Nat is in my class. And I hope Connor is too. I want to get closer to him. He's a complete mystery to me. I checked the time. Shit I was going to be late. Nat told me we were apparently in a dance unit so I brought my dance workout clothes. He almost tripped running into the locker room. Whoever he had run into was now sitting on the floor.... Glaring at him. He did a double take. It was connor. He looked hurt- emotionally- I reached out to help him up and he swatted my hand away. Rude. Connor muttered something under his breath. It sounded suspiciously close to "great my first interaction with one of my idols and he knocks me over." I shrugged it off.

"Are you ok?" I asked."Yes, no thanks to you." he responded cooly. Ouch that hurt. "Well if you'll excuse me I would like to warm up before class, bye."I was stunned. Nat said that he was shy and sweet. To me he was anything but. First he ignores me and now he-he's like this. What is his problem. I check the time again. I have five minutes to change before class starts as the warning bell rang. I quickly changed and went into the gym where we would be having class.When I came out I saw Nat helping connor stretch. And Damn he was flexible. (AN: DUH. he has to be. He's a fucking ice dancer. And no there is no dirty meaning attached. There will be no smut or anything more than some possible LIGHT fluff in this book.) Connor was in a full side split and his torso was practically flush with the floor. Nat was pushing down on his back. She let up and he turned his head. When he did so he saw me. He paused for a second and his face melted into a scowl. He said something to Nat and she let up on his back and she looked over at me. She gave me a smile and motioned for me to go talk to the teacher. I went over to the teacher and continued to watch connor and Nat. (AN: that's totally not creepy Jake. Not creepy at all) connor sat up and moved so that he was sitting with bis legs out in front of him and reached for his toes, Nat once again pushing on his back. He pretty much folded in half!!"What can I do for you young man?" the teacher asked catching my attention and snapping me out of my thoughts."Um.. I Jake. I'm new.""Oh! Jake! Yes. Hmm. we'll have to pair you up with someone so they can show you how we warm up. CONNOR, NATALIE, COME OVER HERE!" she called them over."Yes ma'am?" they asked when they made it over."Would either of you be willing to show jake how we warm up?""I've already warmed up miss. But I think Tallie could do it." Connor replied. Nat looked indifferent. The teacher looked at Nat."Sure. I'll do it. Come on Jake." With that we moved on and warmed up.