Jake

It was the end of the day. He hadn't seen Connor at all since P.E. Actually scratch that. He did see Connor for about 30 seconds before lunch. He had walked up to Nat who was talking to Connor. Connor saw Jake and cut off his conversation with Nat and disappeared while Jake got stuck with Nat who was overly excited to eat lunch with him. Now Jake and Nat were going to the dance studio.

"Where's Connor?" Jake asked. Nat gave him a questioning look.

"Did I not tell you? Connor comes in the morning and practices by himself. Though he does occasionally show if the rink is close...d.... Shit." Nat trails off. Connor REALLY doesn't want people to know he skates.

"Well can we go see him skate after class?"

"Maybe. He might not be there. We can call him. But why do you want to see him so badly?"

"Well i partially want to apologize to him. He seems to really dislike me and I don't know what I did to upset him." Jake shrugged. " I also just want to see him. He seems to be a really nice bubbly person."

"Mmmhm. He is. He's also really easy to piss off and doesn't appreciate people prying into his life."

Jake deflated a little. " you keep saying that he skates and then you look like you've messed up. Does he not want people to know that he skates?"

Nat nodded and looked down. Sorry connor i couldn't keep your secret. " you can't tell anyone. People know that he dances and when they figured that out it wasn't received the best."

Jake nodded, and the conversation ended as class started.

~ * ~ time skip to the end of class ~ * ~

"Do you think Connor is at the rink still?" Jake asked Natalie. She shrugged.

"I don't know. I can call his brother kamin though. He would know. If Cons on the ice he wouldnt have his phone. He probably wouldn't know if I called."

"Ok. can you call Kamin?"

Natalie gave him a look. "Really? I just said that I could."

Jake made a face.