Connor

I finished my practice at the studio and pact up my stuff. It was around 6:40 and it usually takes me ten or fifteen minutes to walk to school. My friend Natalie wasn't at the studio like she normally was. She had said something about a friend coming to town for the year or something. I shrugged it off. I took one last glance at the studio. It looked pretty much like it had when I had come in.  finding nothing to fix or put away i locked it up and started my walk to school. About halfway there I heard a car pull up to me as i walked along the sidewalk. I was lost in thought so i payed it no attention. Then i heard my name called. "Oi! Connor!" I jumped, it was Natalie. She screamed hi and i greeted her back. As i did so i saw who was in her passenger seat. It was her friend that she said was coming into town for our senior year. I almost did a double take but refrained from doing so. The person in her passenger seat was none other than Jake Oswald. The Jake Oswald. To keep myself from staring or doing something equally as embarrassing i turned away and kept walking. Completely ignoring Jake. I mean, seriously how the hell was i supposed to greet one of my idols? Let alone one of my biggest crushes. I heard the car drive off and let out a breath. Ok. Maybe he won't be in any of your classes. Maybe you won't see him at all but at lunch. Scratch that. You sit in the library so you wouldn't see him there right? You don't take gym or music. You have home ec. And photography. You don't play any sports so you don't have practice after school. Yeah you won't see him at school except in the halls. You won't have any classed with him. Yeah, ok. We're ok. He's just another senior at school. There's is nothing special or unusual about him..... "Oh who am i kidding! With my luck i'll be his tour guide."
"Who you talkin' to?"
"AH! Kamin! Don't do that!"
"What? you were talking to yourself. And I called your name like ten times."
"Oh? You did?"
"Yeah. I did. Like I always do when I meet you at the gate." Kamin usually gets to school before me just by the fact that he comes straight to school after being around the house. Or at least I think he does. I have no idea what he does in the morning. "Oh, sorry. I got caught up in my head."
"Clearly. Did you know that Jake Oswald is going to be a senior this year?! And he's coming to our school!!"
"Yeah. I saw him this morning during my walk to school from the studio." Kamin is just as much a fan of Jake as i am. If not more. Kamin likes his songs while i'm more partial to his dance moves. Kamin's jaw dropped.
"Your kidding."
"I'm afraid im not, dear brother. He was in Talie's passenger seat. I think she's his friend or something.. Also we are at school, you don't want to look like a codfish do we?" Kamin shut his mouth and we went to class.