Jake

When everyone was warmed up I got ready to teach. I thanked Nat and looked around for the teacher. I couldn't find her. And now that I think about it i don't see Connor either. Where'd they go? It's not like they can just go poof. (AN: great language jake. Good job.) I look over at Nat. she shrugs and points to the side of the gym. Connor and the teacher have appeared and are walking towards the class.

"Ok, Chickens. Let's get started. Jake here is going to be showing us a choreography.'' I saw Connor's eyes go wide. Like it had just sunk in that i was famous and I was teaching them something about dance. The rest of the class froze for a second.

"Wait. YOUR Jake? Like as in Jake Oswald?" someone spoke up. I nodded.

"I'll be teaching you the choreo from my song {insert favorite song}," i looked over at Connor. His eyes got wider, if that was even possible, and he looked like he wanted to turn invisible. I shot a questioning look at Nat. she just had a semi-shocked expression which turn into something unreadable.

"We'll start with the easiest part. The Beginning." with that i started teaching them the choreo.

~ * ~ Time skip to the end of class because I am lazy and I don't know how to wright about choreography ~ * ~ (still jakes POV)

Connor seemed to do oddly well. I knew that he was a good dancer but it seemed like he already knew it. Maybe he did? I shrugged it off. Class was over. I told everyone good job and the teacher told us to go change. She came over to me.

"Thank you for teaching them the choreo. I'm sure they are enjoying it."

"It's no problem miss. I actually like sharing my work. I do have a question though."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Connor. Where did he go at the beginning of class?"

"Oh, he likes to warm up by himself. He has his on warm up that he does."

"Oh, ok. Thanks.""You better get going before the bell rings so you can get changed."

"Will do." with that i went and changed.

I hope i get to see--- what the hell am i saying. I just want to talk to him.

~ * ~

AN: Wattpad is acting up and is getting rid of the indent before the dialogue....grr. So sorry for any confusion.