Connor

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. It just turns the radio on at top volume. Playing whatever song happenes to be on at the moment. I sat up, there was no going back to bed now. I reached over and slapped at it to turn it off. I successfully turned down the volume. Pulling off the covers, I stood up and checked the time. It was 5:30 am. Perfect. I go to the dance studio before school. Ms. clarence gave me a spare set of keys so i could practice in the studio when the rink was closed. I showered and brushed my teeth, then went downstairs to make breakfast for myself. I pulled out eggs and other things to make an omelet. I cracked the eggs and cooked the food. I turned around and yelped. "Kamin! Don't do that to me!" You see my brother had a habit of very quietly sneaking up on me and not making his presence known until i noticed him. "You goin' to the studio? Or the rink?" kamin asked.
I shook the shock off. "Studio. Rinks closed." I went back to cooking my breakfast. Kamin sat at the table and I gave him some of the food. I checked my phone as I ate. Nothing new. I finished my food and took my plate to the sink. Once I had rinsed it off I gathered my stuff and headed out. "See ya' at school!"
"See ya!"
With that I headed out to the studio to practice.