She slaps his arm and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink that she quickly uses her hair to cover up.

The boy beside me shakes his head and turns to face me, "Well my name is Mason, and you either made the best decision of your life by choosing to sit here, or the worst mistake."

I nod and let out a soft laugh, "I'm beginning to see that."

Our moment is long lived when Mrs. Wilson interrupts, calling on Mason to answer a question none of us even heard.

All eyes are on him as the roomful of students stare expectantly.

Mason's smile never falters as he turns around, "Canada?"

I'm no science wiz but I'm almost certain 'Canada' is the wrong answer.

Mrs. Wilson hangs her head down and looks at him from the top of her glasses, "I'm calling role." she states obviously.

"Oh, then I'm here." he turns back around, completely unfazed by the utter embarrassment he should be feeling.

I guess you could afford a little humiliation when you looked as good as he did.

Ethan laughs and leans back in his chair, "And you call me dumb," 

Suddenly, Ethan's face lights up and when I see Josephine, the girl in front of me, groan I know something bad is about to happen.

"Hey, Mrs. Wilson?" he asks, trying to hold in his laughter, "Do you have eleven protons? Because you are sodium fine." he clicks his tongue and winks simultaneously, causing her to blush.

Um, gross.

The last thing I hear before class starts is Ethan whispering to Josephine, "I told you women couldn't resist me."

~*~*~*~

It turns out chemistry isn't the only class I have with Josephine. She's in my geometry class too, I've come to realize she's insanely smart.

Math has always been pretty easy to me but she takes math to an Einstein level of genius. She even helps her friend, Adalyn, stay caught up.

Josephine introduced me to Adalyn and she's cool. She seems to be friendly but only to certain people. A girl in class dropped her pencil and Adalyn gave her a death glare when it fell on her foot. Really, it was Adalyns fault for having her foot in the middle of isle but I guess she didn't see it that way.

The three of us walk to lunch together an as soon as we arrive in the cafeteria, I'm instantly met with the strong smell of tomato sauce and delicious pepperoni. I inhale the deep smell of pizza and walk to get in the line.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a few," I tell Adalyn and Josephine and they go to sit at a table.

This school is different from my last one. There, we had a buffet for lunch instead of a designated meal. There we had to wear uniforms, strict dress code that was against the majority of the outfits I've been seeing today.

My eyes land on a blonde, preppy girl and I nod to myself seeing as my point has been made. She's wearing a miniskirt that covers a few more centimeters of skin than a thong would. Her hair is pulled back into a tight ponytail, allowing the lose strands of hair to frame her perfect face.

Her body was something you would see in a Dove magazine. She was tall and lean with a shirt on that curved around her body magnifying everything she had. There was no doubt in my mind that she was the so called 'queen bee' that every school seems to have. One thing I wasn't sure on is why she was making her way over to me.