"i love you hoseok" she started hogging it like a beast

"yah eat slowly don't choke yourself to death. And give me also." and even he started bolting down the food with her.

Once they were done eating they cleaned it up.

"here keep it under your jacket and go" she ordered and helped him put it under his jacket which looked like he had a small tummy.

"okay seo-"

"seoyoon. Hoseok hyung??" both of them heard a familiar voice and faced him frozen at their place.

"hyung what are you doing here?" taehyung aked

"ah nothing Taehyung just giving her company thats it. I'll get going now" he laughed awkwardly and walked to the door but stopped when taehyung called him.

"hyung whats wrong with your stomach???"

"ah ah this its just i had a lot of food today morning so... that's why" jhope told awkwardly.

Taehyung nodded and turned towards seoyoon taking this as a chance hoseok ran out of the room.

"that hyung is behaving weird. Whatever. Seoyoon shall we go? "

"where"

"home. Where else?? "

"are we really?? " she said in exitement.

He smiled nodding and bought her crutches. He put his one hand around her waist while the other was on her shoulder.

"shall we? "

She nodded and he led her out. She was really happy that she was going out of that boring place and most importantly she needn't have that tasteless food again.

///////////////

As soon as she entered the home she saw sunhee running to her and hugging her.

"ah i missed you so much"

"missed you to" yoon smiled.

"oh by the way congratulations"
Both taehyung and yoon looked at her confused. It was only taehyung and yoon who came home. All the others had gone to their work.

Sunhee looked at taehyung and seoyoon and made a heart in the air.

Both of them looked down blushing

"aww you guys look so cute together" sunhee admired.

"okay now seoyoon should rest let she go" Taehyung said and took her with him.

He closed the door behind him after helping seoyoon and walked to sunhee.

"sunhee did you speak to minjae hyung??" taehyung asked..

"no oppa he didn't call me for like 4 days or something. Might be in some important work overseas."

"ah hyung is doing so much hardwork. He is the best" Taehyung praised his hyung with a proud smile.

///////

Seoyoon laid on her bed but wasn't feeling sleepy at all. She felt some sort of emptiness in her and sat up not knowing what to do.
A few things happening in the recent past kept lingering in her head and she was disturbed by it to an extent of being insomniac.

She looked over her table and found her diary still in the same place as she left it. Picking it up she began to scribble hurriedly, like as though she was pouring out all her preset thoughts.

1) murderer came to attack jimin

2) he smelled of lavender

3) he is as tall as Taehyung but way more muscular