Betrayal

While humming to a song she walked to his room(ceo office) with a coffee cup in her hand.
*knock**knock*
She opened the door and entered the room smiling at him
He was sitting on the chair with an expressionless face.

She stroled to his table "ta-da i have bought you so-" she stopped what she was saying and her smile dropped as soon as she saw something she never wanted him to see on the table.

The moment she frightened and worried about the most came true. He, whom she loved got to know that she joined the company only on some purpose and that She played an important role in raising haters against him along with getting his and his company's reputation down.

She kept the coffee cup down and fidgeted her finger not knowing what to do, tears already filling in her eyes.

"what is this?? " he asked with the most serious, and deep tone which send shivers down her spine.

She gulped the large lump forming on her throat " tae-taehyung let-" she stopped when he got up and walked towards her with a dark expression on his face making her go a few steps backwards.

" its was all a lie" he looked at her "everything from the beginning was a lie wasn't it??" he said stabbing her right through her heart with his words thinking that even the love she showed him was fake.

She shook her head tears already flowing down her cheeks "tae-taehyung let me ex-explain"

"no" he stopped her "another word from you i am not sure what i will do to you." he threatened.

"Taehyung ple-please-"

"get out"

"please list-listen to me jus-"

"JUST GET OUT FROM HERE" he yelled kicking the table out of rage.

She stopped. She knew whatever she says after this will fall into deaf ears.
She sniffed and one last time looked at him. Who knows if she is ever going to see him again. She slowly turned and walked out and once she was out she burst out crying leaning on the door.

Taehyung was having tears in his eyes out of anger and betrayal from the person he considered as his happiness and first love.

Seoyoon knew what she had to do and she did it even when she didn't want to do it.

////////

Taehyung went to his house after telling these things to jimin.Though it was painful for him to say he wanted to tell it to someone. Jimin didnt show that much of a expression but he looked both sad and worried. Actually taehyung didn't want to go to his house thinking that he will see her but jimin convinced him to go.

Taehyung entered the house only to see his sister sitting on the couch waiting for him

Without minding her he removed his coat and hanged it in the stand

"oppa where is seoyoon? " sunhee asked

" i dont know" he simply answered

"how will you not know didnt she go with you to the company and now even her things are not there in her room. Oppa seoyoon left the home"

"so what should i do?? " he coldly answered and walked passed her to the living room.

" what do you mean by what should you do? She is gone,  she left the home. do you understand?. What the hell did you do no-"

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING. and i dont care where she is gone. Just go and mind your business" he said and slammed the door to his room.

He closed his eyes it was all just too much for him to handle. He had to not show his anger on sunhee. She was just asking about her because she didn't know what seoyoon did.

He sighed and opened the door and saw sunhee in the same location she was before he slammed the door shut but now she was standing with her arms crossed infront if her chest.

He went and hugged her "im sorry"

She tried to push him "dont speak to me"

"i said im sorry " he released her from the hug and stroked her hair.

She pouted " i had to not yell at you im sorry. Its just i need some rest" he smiled sadly

"but what about seo-"

"she is never going to come back and please dont talk about her" he said seriously "go sleep now" he smiled. She nodded and went to her room.

He walked to her bedroom and opened the door. Its was empty none of her things were there.

(seoyoon pov)

She hugged her legs close to her chest and shedded tears.

Thats it everything was over now

Thats it everything was over now. A character called kim Taehyung who came and did miracles in her life was no more a part of her life. She couldnt even confess her feelings to him, her only source of happiness, the one whose smile she loved to see, her first love. Her dreams with her and him smiling happily together loving each other will all remain as a dream now.

"maybe i had to never.... fall in love with you,  kim Taehyung. But the bitter truth is that.. i love you and wanted you to be by my side forever which is never going to happen. Only if i could turn back time and make things right"

(taehyung pov)

He tightened his grip over the door knob. His heart clenched when he remembered that she was just acting from the start. A tear slipping down his cheek

"Was it my mistake to fall in love with you. Hopeso i could go back in time and never meet you....Finally,it wasnt your fault. It was mine, for believing every word you said."

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE! ENJOY!!!