Getting Back

"taehyung-ah calm down, your  overwhelmed"  hakhyeon tried to console Taehyung giving a glance at jimin whose eyes remained closed.
Taehyung rubbed his tears and gained his breath back, he sighed deeply trying to believe the reality but unable to hold it in he teared out again.
Just then a faint weak voice heard over "yah, stop crying".
The man who was unconscious until then now opened his eyes and stared at him weakly, he looked at him with his now slit eyes which normally were only a few millimeters open, they seemed to flutter than blink.
"jimin-ah!!! " Taehyung yelled excitedly and fell into a hug on him panicking hakyeon who stood dumbstruck at them.

"taehyung-ah dont, calm down, you might hurt him" hakyeon warned and walked to jimin and held his wrist.

"hmm the pulse seems to be stable" hakyeon smiled "this was a pretty fiery response jimin-ah"

Taehyung literally fell onto jimin crying out loud but this time it was due to happiness filling every vacuole of his body.

Jimin sighed through his oxygen mask "how could i not, when this idiot here swears to die for me"  he confessed and received his hug warmly.

Just then everyone from outside, waiting anxiously, barged into the room and filled it with excitement in no time.

Seoyoon stood afar from the apparently happy boys and smiled to herself in relief that this didnt turn bad, atleast not as bad as she expected.

She slowly walked out of the room to give them some time together, after all jimin fought back his life and should they all be a reason for him being fine.

She went up to the window and stared at the view. Taehyung noticed her leave and followed silently until the window.

"Ms yoon" he called for her "what's wrong, why didnt you go meet jimin"  he asked

"ah no nothing, im fine taehyung" she mumbled "i thought to give you guys some time to be with him"

Taehyung hesitated and that showed in his attitude, something kept bothering him and wanted to flow out but was too shy to escape .

Seoyoon observed his actions, "what is it Taehyung, is there something you want to ask"

"uh.. That... Actually" he tried

"go on"

He sighed "thanks a lot" and took a deep breath

"it is this you wanted to tell me after all that struggle" she giggled "its okay Taehyung, as long as jimin is fine i can do anything"

Her love for jimin slowly sparked the fire inside him somewhere but he swallowed it.

////

( two days after ; Taehyung's residence)

Jungkook laughed loudly at hoseok who was trying to make everyone laugh with his hyper acts and moves. Jimin was leaning on taehyung's shoulder while namjoon and minjae smiled at the moment too.

Seoyoon brought coffee to all except for jimin to whom she served a cup of yogurt and sugar.

"its good for recovery" she smiled and received one in return in the most angelic form.

Taehyung felt awkward at this and turned his face away. Seoyoon then took a seat beside jimin and jungkook while she didnt realise another pair of eyes were expecting her to sit beside him.

Happily they were all laughing at hoseok's dramatic personifications.

Jungkook noticed something on minjae "minjae hyung, whats on your forehead?"  pointing at the fresh wound heal on his head.

He suddenly got conscious and rubbed it painfully "ah this one, i accidentally banged into a wall yesterday"

Just when namjoon shot suddenly "jimin dont you know who stabbed you?"

Jimin shook his head cluelessly.

"god! Ill seriously kill the man if i find him" hoseok sweared.

Taehyung sighed "anyways, its good to have jimin back here, all in one piece" 

Minjae agreed and nodded "i know, i was so scared when I heard he was hurt"

Jungkook silently listened to their convo and pointed out "i actually found something about the killer"

Everyone looked at him dumbstruck, or rather waiting to know something more about the killer.

"the man who now tried to kill jimin is the same man who killed Taehyung hyung's dad too"