REVEALED

(a few days later)

Both of them were  getting close to each other by heart, they have accepted they like the other but both of them have the fear of rejection.

Seoyoon drowsily walked with the cup of coffee, her eyes closed automatically also angry that he woke her up early.

Completely not having any clue she walked to the couch only to get her head banged on something. "ahhhhh" she rubbed her head and looked up to meet the brown orbs.

"ah cant you move"

"sorry it wasn't me in your way but you were the one who didn't see where you were walking" he snapped.

She shook her head giving a dissatisfied look and took a few steps to the couch but he grabbed her hand and pulled her infront of him.

"what is it now? look the coffee was going to get spilled" she complained pointing at the coffee cup in her hand.

"I wanted to say you one more thing. Th-"

"what is it??" she interrupted. He closed his eyes and opened to give a stern look.

"ah sorry" she bowed

He sighed " jimin has some doubts regarding a few business deals so we have to go to the company today"

"but how can you go. Will not employees be there???" she asked

"don't worry they won't. Today is a Saturday which means it's a half-day so all of them will go by 12:00." He said and turned to walk to go back to his room but she caught his hand stopping him. he turned towards her "what is it?"

"no is it alright for you to go there alone??" she asked hesitantly

"I'm not going alone you are coming with me too and it will be alright why??" he asked confused

"no it's like the day jimin was stabbed also was a half-day, there weren't any employees also and even If I was there or not it happened.... is it safe for you to go. What if that killer comes in search of you and hurts you??" she asked worriedly

He smiled and faced her " don't worry nothing like that will happen. And even If I get stabbed like jimin will you not take me to the hospital??"

"ahh stop speaking negatively."

"come on now go get ready" he smiled saying and went to his room. She got ready as fast as she could, she grabbed her bag and ran to the entrance.

"you're late again" he said looking at her put her seatbelt

"its good to have someone wait for you" she gave a thumbs up and they drove off.

///////////

The first thing Seo Yoon did was run to her cabin. She hadn't removed all her things from her cabin while going to taehyung's house. While taehyung directly went to the CEO's room. Just as he said there was no one in the office.

She was playing with the wheel rolling chair( sorry didn't know its name) she was sitting on moving here and there. She stopped when she got a call. She took her phone from her bag and froze looking at the caller id. It was Mr. Chen. She has been avoiding his calls these days or has said some excuses like she was busy and can't speak at that moment. She knows that Shinzo tv is against taehyung in the case as they are developing more haters against him. A part of her felt she was betraying taehyung for doing this as she is the person who is giving information to the channel about him.

She has made many attempts saying he is not the murderer but he never accepts it. she was bought back to reality when the vibration of the phone continued.

MR. CHEN

ACCEPT DENY

(at the CEO's office)

"its 97% and its already done. We just have to talk about the profits" taehyung said keeping the cup of coffee down.

"its been difficult without you taehyungah," jimin said closing the folder and keeping it in the shelf

" you know what I hate you"

"oh, why??"

"you said you will take rest but you didn't" taehyung crossed his hands in front of his chest.

"I'm fine taehyung"

Taehyung looked at his phone and spoke again "what happened to that choi company. Did they give the proper shares??"

"no, not yet. I think they had lied to us. Had to not believe them" jimin pouted

"ahh I hate liers especially the ones who lie to hide something big," taehyung said with anger.

(at seoyoon's room)

She was feeling very guilty she looked at her phone and then slowly put her hand inside her bag rummaging to find something. Once she felt it she pulled it out and looked at it. she didn't know what to do she was for sure taehyung will get really angry or might even kill her if he gets to know who she really is or what is she here for. She loved him and that was confirmed and she didn't want to see him hurt.

Her tears fell on it as she looked at it.

(back to CEO's office)

"I think its time for me to leave jimin. I'll get going" taehyung got up

"no, stay here for some more time. You stay here I'll go to my cabin" jimin stopped taehyung

"but I ha-"

"no please taehyungah" jimin made puppy eyes which no one can resist.

"fine" taehyung sighed. Jimin smiled, hugged taehyung and ran to his room like a kid.

"he is not yet grown," taehyung said looking down shaking his head. He remembered about Seo Yoon and decided to check on her.

Once he went to her cabin he saw her looking at something with a worried face.

"Seo Yoon"

She jerked up from her seat after hearing his voice and in a speed of light opened the drawer and put the thing inside it and closed it back. She swiftly turned towards him with a shocked face

"yes taehyungah any help ? what is it??" she asked gulping

"are you alright?" he asked stepping forward

"ya. I am don't worry. So what is it really?"

"nothing.. what about you get some coffee for me Seo Yoon"

"oh ya sure" she awkwardly smiled and went forward but stopped "aren't you coming with me," she asked smiling

"yeah sure," he smiled and followed her. As he was walking out her cabin he stopped as something caught his eye. Something was hanging outside from the drawer she put something earlier. He looked at her who was far gone.

"she doesn't know to keep things clean" he smiled crouching down and opened the drawer.

He pulled the thing out not minding to see what it was and kept it back properly but stopped when he saw something familiar.

It had a long strap in white colour with the same word written all along in capitals with a bright red colour. The same word was written on top of the card. it was an id card.

His eyes trailed down shocked to see a familiar face with one pony and a few strands of hair falling on her face giving a smile he had fallen for. Right under the photo, there were some wordings typed which he denied believing.

"Lee seoyoon, reporter SHINZO TV"