"Its him"

"taehyung please" she begged him. Apparently it was her 3rd day in the hospital and she hated the food they supply so she wanted taehyung to buy her food from outside.

"no" he said sternly

"you dont know. That food tastes really bad i might get even more sicker if i have it anymore. It does not have salt no spice. Yukk" she acted like she was going to puke.

"the rule here says if you should get well you have to eat that food. And seoyoon rules are rules" he got ready to leave

"but rules are meant to be broken taehyung. Why cant you understand?" she sighed.

"im going to the doctor to ask if you could get discharged today." he said smiling.

"yah kim taeh-" she stopped when he kissed her on the cheek.

"listen to m-" he cut her again by giving a peck on her lips.

"stop talking or you know what i will do" he smirked.

"oh comeon its not going to work on me" she said with attitude.

He raised his one eyebrow "oh really shall we test it then" he got on the hospital bed where she was sitting and rested both his hand in either side of her and leaned forward. He took his hand slowly tracing it all the way to her face and grazed her lips.

"shall i start testing then" he whispered looking at her. Her face was flushed with red. She started sweating, her beated at an unbelievably high rate.

He looked at her but he saw her red face he started laughing.

"oh my god you look so cute when you are flustered ha ha ha" he laughed going back to his standing position.

She clapped her face not able to bear the embarrassment. She took the pillow beside her and threw at him.

"SHUT UP"

"comeon its not going to work on me" he imitated her.

"yah stop it will you" she crossed her fingers frowning

"im sorry yoon" he stopped laughing and patted her head. " but you have to have the food given here. No outside food."

"bye" he said and cooly walked out.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG COME HERE"

Once she yelled the expression on her face changed and she reached out to her phone suffering with one hand.

The door opened and a lady came running to her after seeing her suffer

"mam you could have called me. Why are straining yourself?" the lady exclaimed.

"its fine somi ajhumma. I can do it." she said looking at the tall lady with a bun on her hair. She was in her 40's and was hired by taehyung to take care of seoyoon. Actually taehyung insisted on hiring atleast 3 maids to take care of her but since seoyoon denied it he came down on hiring two maids. The only thought seoyoon got when she saw Taehyung hiring so many maids was 'rich kids'.

"i'll be out dear call me when you need my help" somi said and went out. Once she went out seoyoon checked the door and then called someone.

"hello?? Ya. Get it now okay"

//////////

She was playing on her phone when the door creaked open slightly and a red haired man sneaked in with many bags in his hand.

"your here oh thank you so much! here get it." she said grabbing all the bags from him and started unpacking it. She drooled as she saw the dishes.