baby???

HELLO IM BACK!!!! HERE'S A UPDATE FOR YOU. ENJOY.

She was all ready and impatiently waited for him near his car. 'why is he taking so long??' just as she thought this she saw him coming out of the house followed by jungkook.

(he wore this)

'does this man need to look good even when going to an amusement park ??' she thought looking at him up and down

"I'm sorry I was late"

(Yoon's thinking)

"I'm sorry I was late"

""why the hell are you so late" she remembered what he said making the lava to burst from her( I THINK CH WITH HIM)

" I don't need your sorry you money-minded cruel rude pathetic jerk"

" mind your words"

"I won't, do whatever you want" she stuck her tongue out.

(end of Yoon's thought)

"excuse me miss Yoon" taehyung waved his hand in front of her face. " pls come back to the world"

"ah ya why are you late??" she asked right on his face.

"see who is saying this. the one whose daily routine is to be late"

"excuse me I was late only once"

"no, twice"

"ok fine, twice"

"so miss yoon according to me you being a late person yourself should not speak about others"

"whatever knows only to be idiotic. jealous that I'm smarter than him" she muttered so that he couldn't hear but he did.

"oh if you're that smart why don't you drive me there?? Let's see what you are really", she froze but her eyelids were the only part that moved "me?? Driving???"

Taehyung leaned forward "no, I was talking to the dog beside you" he smirked fakely " of course it was you". She gulped down and projected an awkward grin.

"Actually, the last thing I did with a car was learning how to drive it"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, " you can't drive??"

"no no I know how to drive but... not without a..guide".

"unbelievable!!! my PA can't even drive a car" he exclaimed and walked away and got on the car. She pouted 

"bye yoon enjoy your time with hyung," jungkook said smiling and receiving a death glare from yoon.' what enjoy??'

' what enjoy??'