The Truth Untold

The monitor displayed a few lab reports. Keenly looking onto it suga chicly took the coffee cup and sipped it in.
"something is surely off" he mumbled to himself paying more attention to it now.
"why did the poison act so fast and its not its type to act so" he rested his chin on his finger "its supposed to take atleast 20 minutes to act... Then how" he wondered.

Then he moved his mouse and clicked a few times to open some photos

Then he moved his mouse and clicked a few times to open some photos. Photos of kim's death. The photographs were of his body during and after autopsy. He switched to other photos while his hands froze at one. It was the photo of the office after evidence removal.

He slit his eyes and leaned forward to have a closer look but then stooped backward and sighed, "looks like i need to visit the site of crime myself to find this" he decided and stood up.

Logged off his computer, swiftly hung his coat on and left without another minute delay.

Jungkook seemed to be in a deep thoughtful state pondering over something. He slowly walked to the living room and sat down having a book in his hand. He was studying.

Minjae just entered the house and accompanied jungkook seeing him so lost not even bothered by his arrival

"yah jungkook-ah whatsupp ?" minaje asked as he sat beside him. jungkook barely noticed him, he didnt respond. minjae pouted "yah! am i a ghost?? cant you see me" he checked his own hands.

"hyung, sorry i didnt see you come in" jungkook just noticed him and pursed his lips.

"yeah i noticed that, what happened" he asked taking a peek at the book he was holding.

"i was just bothered by something about the evidence suga hyung gave in the court" he said half thinking.

"what is it?"

"hyung, the cctv footage had taehyung hyung walking out of the office at sometime, but it really bothers me about the time" he said looking elsewhere gaze fixed.

Minjae got uncomfortable and straightened up,
"why do you think so" he added in a low voice "its been shown clearly right, he was the last one to leave"