twenty seven

After the coat incident, the couple spent days cooped up cozily in Silas' apartment

After the coat incident, the couple spent days cooped up cozily in Silas' apartment. It was blissful, they cooked together, baked, watched cheesy movies and played board games which left Silas a little grumpy every time Sarah would beat her. But Sarah would kiss her cheeks until she burst out laughing.

On the last day of the break Sarah sat on one end of the couch sipping a cup of hot chocolate, watching old episodes of Will and Grace while Silas sat typing up her essay with her eyebrows knitted in frustration.

"Ugh, I dont understand Heideggers theories at all how am I supposed to compare him to Sartre!"

Sarah pursed her lips and shrugged.

"This is for your class. Can't you help me?"

"Babe, that would be unfair."

"Philosophy is dumb," Silas mumbled, "that's my philosophical argument."

Sarah laughed, "you're entitled to your wrong opinion."

Silas scoffed playfully, "whatever, at least the teachers hot." She watched as the blonde threw her head back with laughter and her cheeks flushed a light pink.

She watched silently as Sarah's laughter died down and turned her attention back to the tv, subconsciously running her fingers over her lips as she smiled at something on the show. As Silas watched her, her chest filled with emotion so fast she left as if she was about to drown.

She leaped up from the couch, stumbling to her knees, "oh god. Oh my god," she clutched her chest.

Sarah was next to her in a second with her hand on her back, "what is it baby? What's wrong?"

Silas' breathing was rapid and her eyes were wide.

"Fuck!"

"Silas, shit! Breathe baby breathe!"

Silas shook her head, "oh my god Sarah,"

"What babe?" Sarah asked, panicked.

"I-I think, I think I'm in love with you."

There was a moment of silence as Silas caught her breath.

Sarah bit her lip, "I think I'm in love with you too."

"Really?"

"Really." She pulled Silas in for a kiss, "are you okay?"

Silas thought for a moment, "I've never said that to anyone before, I guess it freaked me out, I'm sorry."

The blonde shook her head, "shh dont apologize, I understand. Love is scary and I'm honoured that you said it to me first. Thank you."

There was another pause, before Silas frowned, "you better take care of my fucking heart Paulson.

"I got you baby, no worries," Sarah laughed.

Hopefully y'all still read this. I've had the longest writers block on this story. hope you like it!