nine

Masks. Who's idea was this? That's all Silas could think as she looked around the club. Everyone wore different types of masks and costumes, as some part of tradition the overpriced club upheld for years. Supposedly it started out as a fancy masquerade which the college students ruined and turned into the mess that stood in front of them.

"Halloween isn't even for months," Silas chuckled as she secured the gold painted spiderman mask around her head.

The music was loud and the room was already humid. Silas leaned against the bar, "Jamie, can I get three rounds of tequila?"

The barman winked and started pouring. Silas quickly paid him and downed the shots, Thomas raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything to his friend. Instead he turned to order himself a drink.

A few other friends met up with them at the bar, together the group decided to head to the dace floor. As she danced Silas thought back to the last night she was in the same club.

The song changed and Thomas left to go flirt with the barman. Silas kept dancing under the purple lights, the alcohol was slowly kicking in.

A pair of arms wrapped around her waist, causing her to stop abruptly.

"Hey spiderman," Sarah whispered into her ear.

Silas smirked, "didn't learn your lesson last time you were here?"

Silas turned to face her.

"I thought I might find you here. Want a drink?"

Sarah took her hand and lead her to the busy bar. As they waited to be served Silas lifted her mask above her head, "nice mask by the way," she ran a finger over the blondes masquerade mask. Feeling a little brave she grabbed Sarah's waist pulling her closer.

"Do you feel like skipping all this and just going back to your place?"

Sarah grinned, "eager?"

"Hmm perhaps."

The blonde laughed and connected their lips for a moment. One of the barman tapped the bar to gain their attention, "what can I get for you?"

"Tequila." The woman said together.

Soon they were back on the dance floor, the lights flashed brightly music blared and drinks flowed.

Their bodies were flushed up against one anothers. Sarah's lips brushed down the brunettes neck, nipping at her collarbone.

Sarah couldn't help but admire the woman in front of her, the way her skin glowed under the bright flashing lights. The way her hips moved to the beat and the lazy smile she held. She bit her lip and pulled Silas closer, "we should get out of here."

Silas sent her a smirk before grabbing her hand, leading her out of the club without another word.

Lmao I never know if I should add actual smut or something idk thoughts???