two

A phone rang causing the two women in bed to stir

Silas quickly realised she was in a strangers bed, half naked. She swore under her breath, now for the awkwardness of getting up and leaving.

She slowly turned around to look at the woman she was laying next too.

"No fucking way," she gasped as she shot out of bed.

The woman had a hurt expression on her face as she pulled the covers up to her chin. While the younger woman quickly gathered her jeans that were in a pile next to the bed.

"Harsh but okay."

Silas stoped, shaking her head, "what? No you're...you're my philosophy professor." She held her head in her hands as the woman before her started freaking out.

"W-what? Oh my god. No no no. Look I was drunk last night. Obviously not an excuse but if I would have known then- oh my God I'm going to get fired! I just started this job! I moved here for this job!" Sarah felt like crying.

Silas sat down, "Hey hey relax. You're not the only one to blame and I promise you're not going to get fired. Let's just uh let's just think about this for a second.

Sarah took a deep breath, "okay so, you're in one of my classes."

The younger girl nodded, "yeah I'm a third year fine arts student...I'm Silas Foster."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

Silas stood up again and started dressing. Sarah blushed at the marks she'd left on the students body. She tried racking her brain on what to say next but everything she thought of seemed dumb or inappropriate.

She held her head in her hands, "I'm really sorry Silas."

Silas turned to Sarah with a smile, trying to lighten the mood, "it looks like we had fun at least."

The blonde stood up with the covers wrapped around her and walked over to her closet to grab her dressing gown, trying it tightly around her waist.

Silas walk out of the room doing her best to ignore the nausea from the alcohol demanding to leave her system, Sarah followed close behind.

At the front door they both stopped for a moment,

"Well, i guess i'll see you next week professor."

And with that Silas left the apartment.

Sarah leaned her head against the door groaning loudly. What the hell did she get herself into.

___

Should I upload a foxxay fic where they have a kid? Yes or yes?