twenty six

Thanksgiving break came along a day after Sarah met Silas' mother

Thanksgiving break came along a day after Sarah met Silas' mother. Sarah went to visit her parents and sister for a few days.

Rey went back to Europe, they never celebrated Thanksgiving. Meaning Silas got the break to herself, which she kind of loved. Thomas had gone home to his parents too.

Sarah missed her girlfriend though,in more ways than one. And knowing she was alone, decided to surprise her.

Silas was enjoying her time alone around the apartment until the evening Lucy stopped by, bringing take out and a blunt. She was visiting her boyfriend  for the break and honestly it was a nice surprise because Silas was so used to not seeing her family.

The two sat on the sofa, catching up and laughing breathlessly at old memories they shared.

Meanwhile Sarah sat outside in her car debating what she was about to do. Maybe it was a dumb idea, but she already got this far. She bit her lip and giggled at the thought of Silas' reaction. This wasn't something she would normally do but she knew it would pay off by the end of the night.

She got out the car and rushed into the building to escape the cold. Once she reached Silas' door she quickly fixed her lipstick and straightened out her coat. She knocked and waited.

Silas swung the door open, a bit confused. She smiled when she saw Sarah, "babe, hey. What are you doing here?"

Sarah bit her lip, "sorry, I know I should have called," she said as she slipped passed Silas walking into the apartment.

"But I missed you," the blonde said as she bit her lip and skillfully dropped the coat off her shoulders revealing her naked body.

Silas gasped and was about to speak when Lucy walked out of the bathroom, "oh shit!" She yelled and covered her eyes quickly. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god," Sarah panicked as she grabbed for her coat off the floor.

There was a moment of silence before all 3 of them burst into nervous laughter. "Lucy I am so sorry," Sarah blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"That's totally okay I-I was just leaving anyways."

With an awkward goodbye Silas closed the door and turned to Sarah trying to hold in her laughter.

"Baby are you okay?"

Sarah laughed and held her head, "I feel like disappearing."

Silas walked over to her, holding her waist, kissing her neck.

"Let me take your mind off it."

Sarah smiled, she knew it would pay off in the end even though it didnt go exactly as planned.

Well. That was shitty but I thought it'd be funny idk.