twenty one

Sarah left the class room after about an hour of not doing her paperwork, she got a text from Silas asking her to wait in her office for 15 minutes.

The silence was creeping her out slowly all over again, she plopped herself down on the lumpy couch that came with the office and layed her head back with a sigh.

To pass time she started scrolling through her phone, trying to ignore her eyelids getting heavy.

Silas poked her head into the office, "pssst."

Sarah smiled widely at the brunette, who quickly shut the door and locked it before running over to the couch and falling dramatically onto Sarah.

She giggled as she tried to regain herself, finally she was seated on Sarah's lap with her legs on either side of the blonde.

Her paint splattered hands ran through Sarah's blonde hair, "alone at last," Silas whispered with a smile. Sarah wrapped her arms around Silas pulling her close, "I've missed you," she whispered back.

Their lips connected and Sarah sighed with relief into the kiss. Silas gently placed her hand on the blondes cheek to deepen the kiss. After a few moments they pulled away, both laughing breathlessly.

For a second Sarah got lost in those damn green eyes, she blinked and took a deep breath but bit her lip.

"I can tell you want to say something."

She bit her lip harder, "Silas I-" another sigh. "I dont want to scare you away."

The brunette placed her hand under Sarah's chin and kissed her quickly, "you're not going to scare me away I promise." She held out a pinky, Sarah laughed and interlocked their pinkies.

She nervously combed her hair behind her ear, "these last months, I just- you make my world seem brighter, as cheesy as that sounds. I really like you, I've been trying to think of a mature way to say it but that's it," she chuckled, "I like like you Si, and I know the situation isnt the best but my feelings are so strong. I want to make it official in some way, between us."

A grin spread on Silas' cheeks, "are you asking me to be your girlfriend Sarah?" She teased. Sarah nodded.

She leaned in for a kiss and whispered, "yes I'll be your girlfriend."

Sarah's grip tighten as Silas trailed kisses down her neck and chest.

"Your hands are full of paint do you know what that means?" Sarah raised her eyebrows, the brunette shook her head.

"Shower sex. My place."

"Yes please," Silas laughed.