Henry Bowers

CONCIERTO

The music was loud and the crowd was lit, you thrived in this environment outside of school. It was where you truly belonged. Wearing all black, leather ripped jeans, and bold makeup was your secret double-life, opposed to your usual soft girl standard. Skirts, light sweaters, and well-knitted knee socks were your usual go-to, until you could finally let loose at your favorite edgy concert.

You didn't think anyone from school would show up to something as bold as this, until you heard the god-forsaken screech of Bowers. "Y/N, what the hell?" The blonde boy approached you, despite you ignoring his call and trying to keep your head down. "Never in a thousand years did I expect to see you here."

"I could say the same for you." You retort awkwardly. So much for your secret paradise.

"This is insane! Dude, you're like the quiet girl and you always ignore me." He replayed his last sentence in his head and swallowed back his sudden awareness, "You look great in black. I mean, don't get me wrong, the knee socks are really hot too—"

"Shut up, Bowers." You laugh it off as your second personality spoke cooly for you. He enjoyed seeing you so relaxed, in your almost natural environment.

"What do you say after the concert, we go grab something to eat together?" He suggests, to which you promptly nod and surprise him. "Right okay, this is cool. Look, the guys don't know about this—"

"Nobody knows about this, except you. Keep it that way or there's no hanging out after concerts in the future for us." You tease, though some element of your statement held seriousness. He knew which it was, and agreed to your terms.

"Glad you can see this happening more than once, too." Henry hesitates but wraps an arm around your shoulders, "I can really get used to this, you know?"

     "Oh, trust me, I know."