Bill Denbrough

CHRISTMAS DECORATING

As the holidays approached, you and your lover couldn't wait to just pull out all of the decor from storage and put it up in your home. Within the first twenty minutes after Bill got the boxes from the attic, your house looked like Christmas threw up all over it.

     There wasn't a spot in the house that didn't have Christmas decorations, aside from the tree which you both were currently working on. You go through the box and search for the options of your tree topper, choosing a bright and colorful star. Excitedly, you rush to the tree and stand on your tip-toes. Bill comes up behind you and slightly lifts you from the ground so you could put it on the tree top.

     You giggle as he puts you back down, turning around to face him and wrap your arms around his neck. "It's perfect." You tell him. He gives you a closed-mouth smile and leans in, kissing the tip of your nose. "It's perfect every year, love," he tells you, "Because of you."

     You rolls your eyes, "And you," reminding him.

     He pulls away and walks around the tree, plugging in all of the cords. It lights up in an instant and brings a bright smile to your face. "You look so cute when you're excited like this," Bill lets out a laugh, "Can I give you my present early? It's killing me to hold back."

     "Oh come on, you only have like twenty more days!" you try to fight it, secretly curious of what he got you.

     "It's just one, darling. You can open the rest on Christmas Day, it won't hurt." Bill pleads, looking into your eyes with the cutest gaze until you give in, nodding with a sigh. "Yes!" he cheers to himself, running upstairs to retrieve the gift.

     "Dork," you giggle to yourself, shaking your head. He's back in half a minute and catches his breath, taking your hand in his and holding the other one behind his back. You catch on as soon as he goes to take a knee, lowering himself to the ground. "Bill—"

     "Y/N, everyday with you feels like Christmas. You brighten my world like all of the Christmas lights and you're the greatest gift of them all. Would you please make me the most joyous man of them all, and be my wife?" he takes out a red velvet box, opening it to reveal a shining diamond.

      "Yes, yes! A million times yes!" you cry out, shaking from pure joy as he slides the rock onto your finger. The second he stands up, you jump into his arms. "I'm so glad you didn't wait," you laugh through your tears, "Oh, I couldn't be happier!"

     "Me too, love, me too."